Chapter 29 Part 1

CHAPTER 29

Part 1

Abby's POV:

When we get there we see everyone waiting for us. We set the girls down by their presents and they start eagerly opening them. After we get them all completely opened and they are occupied with their new toys, the adults start opening presents. The youngest of us goes first. Sydney opens up her presents and thanks everyone very sweetly. When it gets to her present from Niall she eagerly opens it. It's a long velvet box. She opens it and gasps. When she holds it up everyone does the same reaction. It was a beautiful necklace with a heart on it.

Sydney:"It's beautiful!"

Niall:"Anything for my princess."

She kisses him and he never lets go of her for the rest of opening presents. Next was Nikita. She mostly got things that were for drawing and other little things. When it came it Zayn's present, he gave her a charm bracelet. She smiled at him and put it on. I can tell Louis was worried she wouldn't like his present. But when she opened it, her mouth went into a wide smile. She showed us what he got her, and it was an engagement ring! It looked beautiful! She had him slide it onto her finger.

Louis:"So i guess that means you'll marry me?"

Nikita:"Of course!!!"

They embrace and we all start to say congrats to them. Now it is my turn to open presents. From Sydney, we got a kit on how to pierce your belly button and my favourite belly button ring! Next, from Nikita i got beautiful drawings of our wedding, of our children, and of today's holiday. From Danielle, I got some new clothes that could be worn whenever. From Perrie, I got a new set of headsets. Mine had been broken so this was a really good present. From Liam, i got the movie Tangled! I absolutely love Tangled and wished i had owned it, and now i do! From Louis, He gave me his outfit practically; red pants, striped top, suspenders, everything. I laughed at how he thought he was such a trend setter. From Niall, i got a bunch of my favourite candies. I was surprised he didn't eat them before he wrapped them. From Zayn, I got an obey hat, and a cool looking iphone case. Now from Harry, I wasn't quite sure what to expect to get from him. Maybe i would just get something nice? No, of course Harry had to go over the top for my present. He got me a whole set from Tiffany CO. One was a bracelet, a necklace, and some earrings. They had little bits of peach colour in them and they looked gorgeous. I was absolutely in love with it.

Me:"Harry, these are beautiful!"

Harry:"I was hoping you would like it," He said with a smile "I knew you liked that colour of pink and wanted to incorporate it in the jewelry."

Me:"Thank you so much Harry."

I embraced him tightly. How is he so sweet? I love this man more than anything. I'm glad i saved him.

Me:"I love you."

Harry:"I love you more."

I have him clasp my necklace on for me, and i put on my earrings and bracelet. Now it is Harry's turn to open presents. He enjoys all the presents from everyone. When he gets to the one from me, he shakes it and smiles at me. When he opens it, he is in shock. They were matching bracelets with an infinity symbol on them. He had the black one, and i had the matching white one. He holds it up, and i show him mine on my wrist. He smiles and I help him put his on. We embrace once more.

Harry:"I love it."

Me:"And i love you."

I kiss him softly and sit in his lap with his arms around my waist. Next was Perrie. She had a lot of presents that had to do with clothing since she came here with practically nothing. When we get to Zayn's present, he gave her a promise ring. She smiles at him lovingly and slides it on to her finger.

Zayn:"This is to show that i will always love you, and protect you from danger."

Perrie:"It's beautiful Zayn."

They kiss and hold each others hand.

To Be Continued