Chapter 9

CHAPTER 9

I have a bad feeling people aren't going to make it through this mission. I start yelling into the walky talky.

You:"NIALL WHAT IS GOING ON AND WHERE ARE YOU?!"

Niall:"There are zombies everywhere!!! We are in the next town over by the hospital!"

You:"Get out of the hospital as soon as possible! bring every one with you killing zombies along the way, get back to our hide out pronto!"

Niall:"Alright!!! Abby and Harry, we all love you!"

You:"We love you too!!"

You and Harry are praying and hoping that the worst doesn't happen. You finish up by grabbing a few other luxuries and head to the hide out. You start feeling the tears roll down your eyes and you hope that no one gets hurt. Harry takes your hand and starts massaging it with his thumb.

Harry:"It'll be ok love, it'll be alright"

You:"I can't stand to lose anyone else i care for."

Harry:"I know, and no one is going anywhere"

We reach home and walk in to find only Danielle and Liam.

Danielle:"Where are the others?"

You:"Coming home....alot of zombies came so they are aborting the mission. But we got your supplies"

Liam:"Thank you so much, i hope the rest of the group comes home alright." he says with a look of concern

Harry:"Me too."

We all sit in silence for a moment, thinking of everyone in that group. Then we start going through the babies things and sorting them out. I lead them to one of the empty rooms they can decorate for the baby.

You:"Would you like me to help your decorate?"

Liam:"We would love you to."

After about 30 minutes into it, we hear the group come home. We sprint out of the baby room to see if everyone was alright. Niall is carrying Sydney which she seems to be passed out, probably just from anxiety. Nikita is holding some bloody cloth to her wound, and Zayn is limping.

You:"Nikita, were you bitten?"

Nikita:"No, I got cut with one of the medical tools when i fell."

You:"Zayn, what happened to you?"

Zayn:"I tripped down the stairs and i think i broke my ankle."

You walk over to where he was laying on the couch and touch his ankle. You hear the crunch of his bones and know it is broken. You know it will take much longer than usual to have it heal because we have no medical equipment.

You:"You won't be able to do ANY physical activity, your ankle is broken and needs to heal."

You see that Sydney is awake now and is tightly embracing Niall. You walk over to Nikita and bandage up her wound. You give her some pills to make sure it doesn't get infected. You walk over to Sydney and give her a hug.

You:"I was soooo worried about you." You say with tears in your eyes

Sydney:"I made it, and im fine. I love you Abby. I hope we don't ever loose each other."

You:"I love you to."

You, Danielle, and Liam walk back into the baby room and decorate all the way until supper time.

Danielle:"Do you think the baby will love it?"

Liam:"Of course it will" he says and gives her a kiss.

You walk to the dinning room and eat supper together. After wards You and Harry go back to your room, you decided to find a bigger room that suited for the both of you.

Harry:"Wanna go for a swim?"

You:"Sure babe." you say with a smile.

He leaves to go change and after he changes he says he will meet you down there. You change into your bikini. You walk down there and see Harry's swim trunks are on the side of the pool, cheeky little boy. He turns around and his eyes widen at seeing you in a bikini.

Harry:"Wow... you look great Abby"

You:"You don't look so bad yourself." You say with a wink.

You jump in the pool, you swim over and start kissing him. Both of you go underwater and share a kiss. You come back up and Harry is undoing your bikini top. You put your thumb around the string on your bottoms and start tuggin on it trying to give him a peek. He rips them off not even wanting you to play tricks on him and kisses you hard. You grant him access and he pushes you over to the wall of the pool.

note:This is the same as last time, if you want to read the graphic areas click on theread more. It will be like this for every heatedscene.

You wake up in the morning with Harry cuddling you tight. You never could have even imagined the thought of you sleeping with Harry Styles. You sit up and are about to put your clothes on when you hear Danielle scream.

To Be Continued...

Note:Hey guys! i hope you enjoyed this chapter, i know it is somewhat short but i have a feeling most people will read the heated scene. I hope this system works out for you and doesn't make you confused!!:)xx

He enters you, all the way in with no hesitation. You cry out in pleasure. His wide cock inside you makes your body tingle with excitement. He starts giving you love bites while thrusting quite fast. So fast that you two reach your climax in no time and are panting from your heavy sex. You look at him almost to thank him for relieving your hormones. He picks you up and you run straight to the bedroom to do it all over again. This time he goes slow., he kisses you from your lips all the way down to your clit and starts to massage it with his tongue. He is soft and gentle with this part of your body. He then kisses his way back up, but on the way he enters you again. Thrusting at a very slow pace, only enough to have you moan in pleasure.

You:"Harry....love me like no tomorrow..."

Harry:"I'll only stop when you want me to"

He starts going faster, and faster making you scream his name. Wanting him to go faster than ever before. You feel your fluids mix inside you and he quickly pulls out and flips you over. He enters you from behind and this is one you haven't experienced yet. It hurts quite alot at first but then is so pleasureful you don't want him to ever stop. You feel his sperm enter you once again and he is laying on top of you, both panting from have sex atleast three times.

Harry:"I love you Abby..."

You:"I love you too Harry..."

And you both drift off with the feeling of his nakedness with you