Chapter 16

CHAPTER 16

I wake up at around noon, Harry's arm is still over me. I turn to face him and see he is awake.

Harry:"Good morning Mrs. Styles." He says with a grin

You:"Good morning Mr. Styles." I love this so much.

Harry:"How did you sleep?"

You:"Really, really good. I pretty much had a replay of yesterday."

Harry:"Me too." He kisses my forehead. "We should probably get up."

You:"But i just want to cuddle with you forever!" i say hugging him tighter.

Harry:"I know, me too. But we need to get up for other people's sake."

You:"Alright love, but this is only because you said so." I kiss him and get up to change. I run downstairs and see everyone waiting patiently for me. They all have a smile on their face. Must still be hyped from the wedding.

Louis:"We have a huge wedding present for you two."

You:"Oh you didn't have to do that guys" You say with a smile

Sydney:"Oh but we wanted to!"

Niall:"It is perfect for you guys!"

Harry:"Alright, well lets see it."

Louis:"Follow me!"

You:"What?"

Louis:"It's outside silly!"

You look at Harry and mouth *it's so big it has to be outside?* He mouths back *I guess so*. You walk outside and see this beautiful little cottage:

You:"Oh my gosh it's beautiful!"

Danielle:"We thought since you guys were having a baby, it'd be nice to have your own space."

Harry:"You guys are so thoughtful, you really didn't have to do this."

Zayn:"No! We wanted to!"

Louis:"Plus we are just tired of hearing you guys have sex!!"

Everyone bursts out laugh. I become really red in the face, Harry shakes his head with a smile. He takes my face in his hands and kisses me. We walk into the place and everyone cheers. They all go back into the house to leave us alone. When we walk through the whole house and love every room. This place is perfect for this little family. I go over to the dvd rack and notice all of our favourite movies are there, i run back upstairs and look in our closet to find all of the maternity clothes, and other ones of mine are there, same goes for Harry, I dash into the baby room again and see in the dresser the clothes are nicely folded and tucked away. *wow they really care about us...*.

Harry:"Do you like it?"

You:"I absolutely love it!"

Harry:"I think it's perfect, it'll feel just like we are a normal family. Just raising our beautiful babies."

You:"Just hide away here forever...No worries of danger..."

Harry:" And being here with you forever..."

He kisses me passionately, i feel like i don't want to stop. I run my fingers through his dark curly hair and tighten my body around him. He pulls up my thighs and i hug them around his waist. He walks us over to the bed still kissing me. I lie there, i start to put my hands up his shirt. We don't break the kiss until the collar is up to his ear, i take it off and throw it. He starts kissing me again as i trace my hands over and over his abs again and again. They are so defined. He takes off his Jack Wills hoodie i wore today and tosses it carelessly behind him. I unbutton his jeans and unzip them, carefully inching them down further and further. Once they are down to his ankles, he kicks them off. He unbuttons and unzips my jeans, only not wanting to wait he pulls them off quickly. I slide his boxers off as he un-clips my bra, he starts kissing down from my neck all the way down to my waist and takes off my underwear. He looks me in the eyes.