Chapter 21

CHAPTER 21

Abby's POV:

We all just sit there shocked, not knowing what to do. Zayn was holding Perrie and standing next to him was Jesy. Liam is the first one to rush over to them. None of them appear to be bitten.

Liam:"What happened?"

Zayn:"I found these two in California, the rest of them were already gone."

Me:"Why are you carrying Perrie?'

Zayn:"She hurt her ankle, probably sprained."

Harry:"I'll go get the first aid kit."

Zayn:"Everyone, this is Jesy."

Me:"Hi Jesy, I'm Abby. And this is Sydney, Nikita, Niall, Liam, Louis, Danielle, and Harry."

Jesy:"Nice to meet you." She says with a small smile "How come your..."

I laugh a little, "I'm six months pregnant."

Jesy's eyes widen "Aren't you worried about it?"

Me:"Yeah, but it's pretty safe down here."

Harry comes back with the first aid kit and Zayn lays Perrie down on the couch. I come over and start examining her ankle. Definitely swollen, i start wrapping it up and tell Zayn to put her in his room. Harry walks over to Jesy to greet here formally. I walk over to them.

Me:"I can show you to the room you will be staying in."

Jesy:"Alright."

I lead her up to the room that me and Haz used to share before we got our cottage.

Me:"Her you go, you have your own bathroom that works so you can take a shower. I'm sure you tired so you should get some rest. There are clothes in the closet."

Jesy:"Thank you Abby, for taking me and Perrie in."

Me:"It's no issue, we have plenty of room. Zayn will be training you tomorrow to be able to defend yourself."

I leave the room and come back down the stairs. Zayn is sitting in the lounge chair with everyone staring at him. I guess this is a time for some confrontation. I sit down next to Harry and he takes my hand in his, intertwining his fingers with mine.

Liam:"Why did you leave us Zayn? Wait no, why did you leave without notice?"

Zayn:"I didn't want any of your guys help, i just needed to break away from the group for a bit."

Nikita:"Well don't do that, we were all very worried about you."

Zayn:"You shouldn't even be saying that, if you cared about me you wouldn't be with Louis."

Harry:"Zayn, she loves both of you."

Nikita:"Just you in a different way Zayn."

Liam:"But you brought Perrie back here for a reason, right? You still care about her yeah?"

Zayn:"I do, i care about Perrie alot, there are still some of those old feelings for Nikita though too."

Nikita:"If you really care about me, you'll let me be happy by letting me stay with Louis."

Harry:"She's right Zayn"

Zayn: *Sigh* "Alright, i'm going to go lay down with Perrie."

All:"Night Zayn"

*He leaves the room and we all look at each other*

Danielle:"I'm glad he is still here."

Me:"Me too."