Chapter 6

LOVE IN AN APOCALYPSE

CHAPTER 6

You both quickly get up and change as fast as you can, you sprint downstairs both with a gun in your hand and reach the look out that shows you whats going on up above. You See that a mob of zombies broke down the fence and are coming toward the door. You turn the camera around and see a girl with a dog running for her life. You sprint to the intercom and tell Harry to go to the big door keeping you all safe.

*Girl running from zombies outside!! Come by the big metal door in the ground!!! we will open it and save you!!!*

You see her running for the door and signal Harry to open it. he does so but the torso of a zombie gets stuck in the door when he closes it after letting her in.

Harry:"Abby!!! one is stuck in the door!!'

You:"Don't worry about it, it wont be able to get us just stay away from the door and you'll be fine"

Harry:"Why don't i just shoot it?"

You:"You don't want the other zombies to hear it and come near the door."

Harry:"Alright, whats your name?" He says pointing to a girl with black hair and bangs.

Girl:"Im Nikita"

You:"Nice to meet you Nikita, why don't you come inside with your...pet"

Everyone else comes down to see if you guys are alright. You introduce Nikita to everyone and you can tell she is a One Direction fan because she is being shy but fangirling on the inside.

Danielle:"So, what happened?"

Nikita:"I was being attacked by zombies and Harry and Abby rescued me"

Liam:"That was pretty brave of you guys to open the door...."

Louis:"What if zombies got in Abby? Then you would be responsible for it."

You:"It was something i took to save another life Louis.."

Louis:"ONE OF US COULD'VE GOT HURT AND WOULD BE ALL YOUR FAULT!"

Eleanor:"Louis, calm down she was only trying to- AHHHHHH!!!"

The zombie that got stuck in the door got cut in half and crawled over to Eleanor and bit her. It had just sank it's teeth in her ankle when Harry shot it. I walked over to Eleanor who was trying to stop the bleeding in her ankle and Louis was right by her side holding her with tears in his eyes. I know Eleanor doesn't have a chance, once your bitten you will turn into a zombie.

You:"Eleanor, we have to have you die now... i'm sorry but its for the safety of everyone else here."

Louis:"YOU CAN'T DO THAT! THERE MUST BE SOME OTHER WAY!!"

You:"I'm sorry... but there isn't..."

Eleanor:"It's ok Lou, i want to do this for everyone else. And for myself"

Louis:"No....you can't leave me..."

Eleanor:"I love you Louis Tomlinson...."

Louis:"Eleanor baby no.... i love you so much"

You:"Louis step back."

Louis:"No..."

You:"LOUIS STEP BACK!" you say pointing your gun at him

He steps aside and you look into Eleanor's eyes with tears in your own. She nods and you shoot her right in the head. Louis starts sobbing, and Harry is trying to comfort him. Nikita turns to you with tears in her eyes.

Nikita:"I'm sorry this is all my fault!"

You:"No it's not, it's mine. Just like Louis said its all my fault" Tears spill over the edges of my eyes and i sit down and put my head in my hands.

Harry walks over to Eleanor's body, picks her up bridal style and buries her outside with a big bouquet of flowers. We have a ceremony and say our last goodbyes. I see Nikita talking to Louis trying to say sorry and he is saying its not her fault. I go up stairs and put my face and the pillow and start bawling. I hear the door open and Harry sits next to me and rubs my back

Harry:"You didn't know that was going to happen, it's alright"

You:"Im so stupid for leaving that zombie there stuck in the door"

Harry:"It's ok you didn't know"

You:"It's all my fault..." another round of sobs comes from me

He tilts my head to have me look at him and his beautiful green eyes stare back into my own blue eyes. He leans forward and kisses me. I kiss him back hard, showing my sorrow and hatred towards my stupid mistake. He asks for access and i grant it. I break away and slowly pull my shirt off leaving me in my bra. He puts his hands all over my body, then quickly takes off his shirt. I trace he chest with my pointer finger and then crash into our next kiss. While i'm kissing him unbutton his pants and slide them off. He slides off my booty shorts and lays me down. He starts and my mouth and goes all the way down to my underwear and takes them off with his teeth. He kisses his way back up to my mouth and unhooks my bra. I slide his boxers off and i can tell that i don't want to stop us this time.

You:"Harry, i am a virgin still so this means alot to me"

Harry:"It's alright love, it will only hurt a little bit but then you will feel pleasure"

You:"Ohk" You say smiling.

Lets just say you felt the best you have ever felt, and could ever dream of in your entire life.

To Be Continued...

Note: Hey guys! i dunno if you want me to go into details at the sex scenes so let me know by writing to me in my ask box!! i hope you enjoyed the little twist there:)