Secrets Revealed

"Damn you guys look like shit" Beck said to Holten and I as we walked to my locker the next morning. Holten said he was actually hurting some this time because we were on the ground. Ha!

"Thanks Beck" Holten said sarcastically.

"No problem. So what happened?"

"Uhm, video games all night" I replied smoothly.

"Cod?"

"What else?" I said in a dur voice. I noticed Kellan looking at Holten weirdly. Holten was staring back creepily. I laughed and he turned to look at me.

"Fuck you looking at!" He said in a deep voice. Which only made me laugh harder.

"Ryder did you do drugs?" Beck asked.

"Nope"

"O.....Kay?" He said confused. Yeah, I didn't know what was up with me either. I was just in the mood to laugh and have fun and I was going to because I didn't know how long this was going to last.

(After school because its boring)

"Beck!" I yelled.

"What!" He snapped. He was making out with Kellan and I needed to get home but he needed a ride.

"Why don't you give the dick your keys and ill take you home" Holten said irritated. I threw my keys at Beck and followed Holten.

"He is being a dick. How the fuck am I supposed to get my car back?"

"We could drive to his house and you drive home from there"

"No I wanna hang out"

"With me?"

"Yeah?"

"Oh okay"

"We can go to my house. I just wanna get Hannah first. If that's okay"

"Yeah she doesn't bother me"

I felt like my body was shaking from the inside.

"Ryder? You okay? What'd you take?"

"Nothing" I said immediately.

"Ryder"

"I had an Amp .....or two"

"The energy drink. Are you serious?"

"Yup"

"Wow. I should give you sugar more often. You're fun. But no more energy drinks. Your freaking out"

"It's my body and I will drink them if I want to. I love them!"

"I don't know what to say to that. I like Amp too though"

"Yayy! Amp buddies!"

We were now at my house. Hannah had been so happy to see me and come home. Now she was upstairs playing. Holten and I were on the couch. Stephen King's It on.

"Stupid damned clown" I muttered.

"Uh?"

"I hate clowns"

"Aw Ryder's scared of clowns"

"Shut up" I growled.

"Don't growl things at me"

"What are you gonna do about it?" I challenged. He smirked. Uh oh. He pushed me down on the couch and had a grip on my hips. He crawled on top of me.

"Let's see if you're ticklish" he grinned and I tried to protest but he attacked my sides. I busted out laughing.

"Holten!"