Warzone

Holtens Pov

It was Saturday night and Ryder had been MIA all day. He had sent me a message a while ago saying he would be working tonight. I got his hint and was now waiting for him to on stage. That boy was sexy as hell.

"Hey, are you Ryder's boyfriend?" I think Danny asked me.

"You could say that" I replied with a smirk.

"Are you old enough to be back here?"

"Well that depends. How old do you have to be to get back here?"

"You're funny kid" he said with a chuckle.

"Look Ryder gets nervous back here. He seems to get over it when he sees me out here"

"Hmmm, fine you win" I grinned at him and he walked away.

Something in your mouth came on and I smirked.

I saw Ryder roll his eyes as he walked on stage.

Ironic, hmm maybe we can have a little deja veux. Wink wink. I zoned out surprisingly. I couldnt stop thinking about what Ryders dad did to him. Ryder didnt seemed fazed by it so im sure worse has happened. And worse will happen. I know that first hand. I just didnt know what to do. Ryder could leave but he cant legally take Hannah with him and he loves her to much to leave her around that.

Then we might have a few more problems coming to town. Sigh. I regret ever giving in and being with that prick. Its not just that it hurt me, now its hurting Ryder. Lets not forget Kellan already went through this once. I dont want him to have to do it again. 

"Yo Holten. Earth to Holten!" I looked up and saw a dressed Ryder looking at me confused. 

"What?"

"You were zoning out. You missed it."

"I missed what?"

"A chick jumped on stage and undressed and jumped in the crowd. I almost pee'd myself laughing"

"Oh, sorry"

"Whats wrong?" 

"Nothing. Im fine" I told him, with a slight smile. I knew he didnt believe me but he dropped it. 

"Its Saturday and the nights still young. What shall we do?"

"Wheres Hannah?"

"Dayas. My parents went somewhere again. Without telling us. Which I am glad they did"

"Me too and its 11:30 at night Ryder. Thats late-ish"

"Not for me. So what are we gonna do?" 

"We could head to my house"

"Yay Gerard!"

"Of course you're more excited about the fish then me"

"Im with you now"

"But we arnt doing anything"

"I cant help that the fish satisfies me more"

"Oh he does, does he? Well then have fun with him tonight"

".......Damn it. I shoudnt have said that" I laughed at him. 

When we got to my house there was a note on the door.

'Holten, I went to with Lori to her cabin for a week or so. Love mom. P.S. look after Kellan'

"Is Lori Kellans mom?" I nodded.

"Whats your moms name?" 

"Amber"

"Lets go see Gerard now!"