Love Bites

I rolled over and hit the ground. I heard laughter. I opened my eyes.

"Oh I'm not in my room" Holtens face appeared over the bed.

"You're not a morning person" he stated.

"Nope"

"And your naked"

"Thanks for the obvious". I got back in bed.

"So?" Holten asked.

"It's only 9 a.m"

"Yup. Are you going to see your-"

"If you say boyfriend I'm going to hurt you" he grinned. "And I'm not sure" I finished.

"We'll I'm going to hang out with Kellan and Beck"

"Are you feeling okay? I never got the vibe you liked people" he rolled his eyes.

"I don't care for many people but Kellans my best friend and you and Beck don't bother me. Even though Becks an ass sometimes."

"You shouldn't have a problem with me and its good to know you don't have a black heart". He growled and pushed me off the bed.

"Rude. My booty hurts" I muttered and got up.

"It should". He said and went into the bathroom. Screw it, I need a shower. I walked in and he was taking a piss.

"That's something everyone wants to see in the morning". I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Didn't know I could be that rough, did ya?" He walked up beside. We both had sex hair and bite marks. I had bruises on my waist from him grabbing me to pound in me harder. I had faint teeth marks on my nipples. Along with my multiple bite marks. I turned to look him over. His hickey was dark now. His main bites were on his hips and shoulders. I gaped when I saw scratch marks all over his back. Some were covered in small amounts of blood.

How were we that rough? I can't believe I let my hormones take that much control, but...but it was worth it. Last night was amazing.

"Damn I didn't realize you clawed me that hard" I smacked him and he smirked. He went to turn the water on.

I realized something to. I wanted more of last night. And not just now often, very often. But there's something I have to try first. I grabbed his shoulder to turn him around when the phone rang. I sighed and went to see who it was. It was Conner. I let it go to voicemail not in the mood to talk. He then sent me a text.

'Hiya just wanted to see if you wanted to hang out but someone's still sleeping:P call me when you wake up' I threw it on his bed and headed back. I jumped in the shower with him

"Who was that?"

"Conner"

"You don't seem to happy about that."

"I don't want to talk to him, I want to have sex with you" he grinned.

"I knew you'd come around. I would've been rough awhile ago if I'd know" I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist. I pulled him closer to me so we were both in the water.

I knew what I wanted to do but he'd kill me so I bit his neck. He stuck his tongue out and I smirked.

After sexy shower time, we were both dressed and laying on his bed.

"Should I hang out with Conner?"

"If you want to or we could meet him"

"Good idea" I texted Beck and told him and Kellan to meet us at the mall. Then I texted Conner the same. Then Holten and I headed there.

"You nervous?" He asked once we parked.

"Not really" we headed inside and he ran inside Spencer's. I shook my head but followed him.

"Look Ryder a giant condom"

"Maybe we should get some" I winked.

"Naw I don't need any. Omigod look at these shirts". It said, 'I'm so gay I shit rainbows'

"Let's get matching ones and wear them to school". He busted out laughing and I did too because he never laughs.

"Hey Ryder" I turned and saw it was Conner, Beck and Kellan.

"Hi" I looked at Holten and saw he was pale and looked like he was going to vomit. He ran out of the store and Kellan followed him. I would've too if Conner hadnt stopped me.

"He's fine"

"That didn't look fine" I countered.

"I'll go check on him. We'll meet up with you guys later" Beck said. Conner was slightly smirking once he left. What the hell?

Holtens Pov

Well now I know why I had a bad feeling about him. When I saw him I felt like I was 16 again. I wasn't going to go through this again. But I also knew Ryder was next. Could I actually let him get hurt like that? No, I wouldn't let anyone but especially not him. I ran outside to get some air. He remembered me. I saw it in his eyes. He had used a fake name around me I guess. Or maybe he had another. I don't know. I didn't see him much but he was still apart of it. And after last night with Ryder I wasn't about to let him go through what I did. I could tell he was feeling something too and maybe I could move past my mental stuff.

I sat on a bench and Kellan came running out.

"Don't say anything Kells I'm fine" he nodded and sat down. Beck came out.

"I don't know what happened but I'm assuming its Conner. Is Ryder okay?"

"I don't think so" he growled.

"Stay out of it Beck" Kellan muttered.

Conner and Ryder came out and Conner tried to kiss him but Ryder moved his head. Conner scowled but walked away. Ryder made his way to me and sat down. Kellan hugged me hard and got up dragging Beck back inside.

"You okay?"

"I haven't ate yet. I'm nauseous"

"Ah well lets go eat" he grabbed my hand and drug me to his car. He went back to my house and we went inside. I made a sandwich for both of us.

"Are you sure you okay?"

"I'm fine Ryder" he walked up to me and pulled me into a hug. I froze. Kellan knows when I'm upset I don't like to be touched but I'd missed hugging when I needed it. I leaned in to him but quickly pulled apart.

"I'm good now" I said smirking.

"My hugs are magical" he grinned.

I made my way to my room. I really just needed sleep.

I was changing into my pjs when he walked in. He looked stressed.

"Don't talk" he said. Well then. I left a shirt off. He walked up to me and pushed me till I was sitting on my couch. He looked scared. He climbed on top of me. Really, we had to switch rolls. Well I want mine back. He was biting his lip.

"That's sexy" he glared. Oh right no talking. Then he smiled.

"Glad your back" I grinned. He kissed my neck all the to my jaw. I groaned.

Ryder's Pov

Come on, Ryder. Grow a pair. Just a few inches. Or just really fast. Then a fucking phone had to ring. I groaned and went to get up. It was mine. Conner. I turned it off and saw Holten laying on his bed. It was only 2. Ehh by the time we were done it'd be night. I smirked at him letting him know I was up for more. He smirked back.