Kiss N' Tell

Holtens Pov

Ryder had literaly dragged me out of bed this morning to meet up with the gang. He said we needed to pretend everything was normal. We had decided not to tell them anything yet. I hated not being able to kiss him in public but we couldnt. It would mess up our plan. Were fighting fire with fire.

"So tomorrow is Monday. I have to work" He told me.

"Are you sure you want to?"

"Yes, I want you there but...."

"I will be. You might not see me but I will be"

"Thank you" We were meeting at his house since his parents were still gone. I grabbed his hands and pulled him into me. I pressed my lips to his. I smiled into the kiss. When we broke apart he was smiling too.

"I could get use to that" He said.

"Me too babe"

When we walked inside, Hannah came running up and jumped in Ryders arms.

"Hi Holten"

"Hey Hannah"

"We dont have to go see Conner do we?"

"No" Ryder told her, winking at me. 

I took Hannah from him and we walked into the living. I grinned at Kellan and plopped down beside him.

"Wanna go catch see Texas Chainsaw Massacre with me?"

"Hell yes" He agreed. We loved gory movies. 

"So is today just a hangout day or is there something we need to talk about?" Daya asked.

"Just a hangout" Ryder answered.

"How are you feeling Ryder?" Beck asked.

"Great" He grinned. His two best friends relaxed at that. 

"Sooo..." Kells trailed off. 

"What should we do?" 

"Ryder...Mrs.Dawsons grandson is coming over today. She said I could come over and play. Can I go?" Hannah asked giving him puppydog eyes. 

"Of course but if he puts the moves on you, tell him your big brother is right next door" She giggled and skipped out door. 

"Aw thats so cute!" Daya squealed. 

"Yes, wonderful" Ryder mummbled. 

"Well, im inviting Oli over."

"Finer than hell pizza guy?" Beck asked.

"Yup. We went out on a couple dates. Hes so sweet"

"I should be a matchmaker" Ryder smirked. I nodded towards the stairs. He smirked slightly.

"Holten, cometh with me. We shall find something to do" He said heading upstairs. I gladly followed. When we were in his room, he opened the window. He climbed onto the roof and I went after. The sun was shining bright and it felt amazing on my skin. 

"Its cool up here" I told him. He climbed up father on the roof and motioned me to follow. He climbed on my lap and pushed me back. His lips were all over my neck. He bit my jaw and groaned. I pressed my lips to his. I grabbed his bottom lip in my teeth and sucked, causing him to moan. He grinded against me. 

"No sex on the roof Ryder" He whined and shoved his tongue in my mouth. My hands went up his shirt as our tongues wrestled. I grinned when I felt his nipple ring. I pulled my lips back and pulled his shirt up enough to grab it in my mouth. His lips bit my ear. I felt my self getting harder. If we didnt stop now, I was gonna lose self control.