My Sexual Romance

"Gosh Loki is....soo...sexy!" I muttered as Holten and I drooled over Tom hiddleston. We were watching Thor.

"Hell yeah he is." Holten agreed.

"We might have a slight obssesion over him. Is that bad?"

"I dont see why it would be. Dont most girls including your sister obsses over One Direction?"

"Touche."

After the movie was over, I got really bored.

"Holten...Im bored"

"I want a pet fish"

"Omigod, we should go get one!" We were both lying upside down on his bed. I sat up and got on his lap, well what lap i could. Most of his body was off the bed.

"Ryder, what do you think youre doing?"

"Seducing you."

"Into getting a fish? Im not that lonely"

"I know but itd be awesome to have a pet fish. Wait did you seriously not want one?"

He laughed, which caused his body to shake, which did ...things..to me. I held back a whimper.

"Ive always wanted one. I never got to have one when I was little."

"So does that mean we can get you one?"

"Yeah, why not"

"Yay!" He sat up and I was still in his lap.

"You know, you cant hide anything from me Ryder" He smirked.

"Sometimes you piss me off" I said.

"Are you pouting?"

"No!" He kissed my neck softly. I bite my lip to not smile.

"Are you calmed down enough or do we need to fix that problem before we leave?"

"I think we need to fix it" He chuckled and pushed me down on the bed. My hands above my head.

"Nahh, I think I'll let you wait till later"

"Jerk"

"I know it keeps me awake at night" he grinned. We headed to a pet store. I was thinking I might get one for Hannah.

"I want a goldfish" He muttered and dragged me to them.

"Can I help you?" This....gorgous girl asked us. I havent seen a girl I liked in a long while.

She looked a lot like Taylor Momsen.

"My friend....uhh...wants a fish" I said. She giggled.

"You guys are cute. I take it a goldfish" she smiled at Holten. He nodded.

Holtens Pov

The chicks shirt rode up and showed her hip as she got my fish. She handed it to me in one of those bags. Ryder was gawking. He can never be subtle.

"You guys make a hot couple. He's lucky my girlfriends not here"

"Why thank you. I would love to see her kick his ass"

"Why is he gawking if you're right there"

"He thinks you're hot. Plus weren't not together"

"What? You guys seem good together. He can't hear a word we're saying can he?"

"Doubt it" she chuckled and walked away.

"Why'd she leave?"

"He speaks!"