Sneaking Around

"He invited us to dinner? Eeepp! He likes you!" Daya squealed from my bed as I get ready. Hannah was watching t.v downstairs.

"Yes he wants us to have dinner. Big deal"

"Big deal, he said casually. Um hun, you met him a few days ago and you're already invited for dinner" I smirked slightly, knowing that's not all that's happened.

"Why are you smirking?"

"Well we had lunch on Tuesday. I was kinda forced to tell him everything and we had sex" I said calmly. Her mouth fell open and her eyes were wide. She squealed, grinning like a fool.

"Are you serious!"

"Yes, why are you so happy?"

"I'm happy for you Ryder. Have you ever had a boyfriend/"

"Yes"

"When?"

"9th grade" she sighed.

"See. How long had sex been?"

"10th" she glared. "I haven't had time"

"Look babe, I know you love Hannah and you have to work but I'm here for you. If you need off I'm sure Danny would give you off. You even take extra hours! I can watch Hannah. Your gonna work yourself to death Ryder!" She ranted. I took in what she said and agreed.

"Your right and since I might have a boyfriend. It would be a good chance to slow down and enjoy myself."

"Good" She said before skipping out. Shes so weird but she was right.

I changed into black jeans, a dark blue polo, and Sperry's. I went downstairs. Hannah looked up.

"Are we going to see your boyfriend?"

"He isn't my boyfriend"

"Yet" Daya countered walking downstairs. I rolled my eyes. We headed to the car and were on our way. I wouldn't lie I was nervous. And not because of Conner.

"Hey guys" Conner said as he opened the door. Hannah waved.

"Oh yes Miss Hannah's arm is broken. Hows it feeling?"

"Fine" she mumbled., grabbing Dayas hand. He moved out of the way and let them inside. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Shes not taking us well?"

"No, shes just not used to you yet. She keeps saying your my boyfriend though" he grinned and kissed me.

"Come on. Lets go inside" He took my hand and led me inside. I blushed as we passed the couch. When we got to the kitchen, I saw that the food was already on the table.

"What does Hannah eat?" He asked. Daya and her were already seated. I looked at the plates. Chicken Parmesan and pasta. She gave me two thumbs up.

"She likes it" I knew why, we weren't used to food like this. I sat down and we began to eat.

"Stop laughing!" Conner yelled. The rest of us dying of laughter.

"But babe you drank pee. From a toilet" I hardly got out from laughing so hard.

"I was one!" he exclaimed. It made us laugh harder.

My phone buzzed. I didn't check to see who it was as I opened the message.

'Where are you? At your boyfriend'

'No. I don't have a boyfriend'

'Fine Conner'

'Oh yes I'm at his house'

'Well leave'

'I cant and I know you must be one of my friends since you know who Conner is. Just who are you/"