Boy Drama

I pulled into school. My bum hurting. Stupid Holten. Conner didn't even go down there. After he sucked me off, I got sleepy and we went to bed. I wanted to stay home and sit on a bag of frozen peas or something but I knew I couldn't miss school again.

I grabbed my book bag and got out of my car. It hurt to walk. I walked to my locker to find Beck. He was there along with Kellan and Holten. I felt guilty. I was going to ask out Kellan. Now I was almost dating Conner and sleeping with his best friend.

Beck hugged me.

"Why are you so happy?"

"I'll tell you later" he winked and I knew it was a girl or boy. He was Bi.

"Hi Ryder" Kellan said smiling. Beck frowned slightly. Huh. Holten smirked at me. He knew I was hurting. I rolled my eyes and walked to class.

At lunch Holten sat with us. I had left all my money at home, so I wasn't eating today.

"Ryder dude. Seriously just eat some of my food." Beck exclaimed. I shook my head. My phone buzzed.

'Do you, Hannah and Daya want to come over for dinner tonight?' it was from Conner.

'Will we die?'

'Ha. Ha. No I'm a very good cook' I grinned.

'Then yes we shall. Whats for desert ;)'

'You' i laughed.

'Good I'm very tasty'

'Yes. You are' I blushed.

'Txt you later'

'See ya later babe'. I put my phone away and looked up. Three pairs of eyes on me.

"What?"

"Was that about?" Beck finished.

"Uhh"

"It was a guy. I know it!" Beck squealed. I sighed.

"Now you have to eat to keep up your energy" He said shoving food in my mouth. I glared but ate it.

"Hes right" Holten grinned. I was fuming inside.

After lunch I had to pee. Someone came in and stood beside me. I looked over and saw it was Holten.

"Hey sexy"

"What do you want?"

"You"

"Now?"

"Yup" I sighed. I zipped my pants and he grabbed my hand. He dragged me out of the bathroom. He pulled me into a janitors closet as the bell rand. He pushed me against a wall. He pressed our bodies together.

"Was that your boyfriend?"

"I don't have one"

"So he hasn't asked you out yet. I would've. Kinda stupid isn't he." I growled.

"How old?"

"20"

"You like older guys. Your seventeen right?"

"Yeah"

"18"

"And your a junior?"

"Yeah. I had to stay back a year" I didn't ask why. He sounded like he didn't want to talk about it. But why should I care what he wants.

"You busy this weekend?"

"Yes, Why?"

"I'm gonna have you all weekend"