Baby, All I Want For Christmas Is You

Holten's Pov

I woke up to someone shaking me.

"Holten wake up"

"Ryder?"

"I need to talk to you"

I sat up and saw he looked stressed.

"What's wrong?"

"Just listen and let me talk. Conner called me yesterday and wanted to meet up. I agreed because I knew he wouldn't give up and I also thought he could give me answers. He did. He told me that Mason wasn't over you and it was a misunderstanding that you two broke up and before you did you were in love with him. I want you to be happy Holten and I know you won't get it for you're self so I'm gonna help you get back with Mason. I also agreed to take things slow with Conner again. Now we can both try and be happy"

I felt a mixture of emotions. Hurt, Anger. But I couldn't tell him the truth. Could I? I can't have him lose his job. Or Danny get arrested. But was it worth Ryder getting hurt?

"I'm not in love with Mason."

"I don't believe that. Look, I told Conner, Hannah and I would meet up with him. So I'll call you later"

He stood up and left my room. I made my decision when I saw the sad look in his eyes, begging me to help him. I jumped up and ran after him.

"Ryder! Don't you walk out there door. We both know you don't want to be with him"

He spun around and glared at me.

"Why's it matter? Huh? You shouldn't care who I'm with or if I'm happy? Just go find Mason and be happy"

He kept walking and I froze letting his words sink in. He was right why did I care? But I already knew the reason to that. I ran after him again. When I reached him he was at my front door. I grabbed his hand and pulled it from the doorknob and pulled into me, slamming my lips to his. Desperately hoping he understood how I felt about him.

Ryder's Pov

I had imagined how his lips would feel on mine but never thought I would feel them. They moved together perfectly. His arms wrapped around my waist. I felt them slide down my hips and travel under my shirt. I never wanted to stop kissing him. Fearing it would never happen again. He was the one who broke it.

He pulled my shirt off and then his before pressing his lips to mine. The kisses never softened. They were rough and desperate. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He headed to his room, never taking his lips from mine. When he laid me down on his bed and crawled on me, he licked my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and he slipped his tongue inside my mouth.

We both moaned. Man, does this boy not have morning breath? He tasted so sweet. Our tongues moved together until I was craving more. I pulled apart. He made a whining noise.

"I need more Holten. I need you" I whispered, breathless.

"You sure?"

"Never been more sure about anything"

His hands moved fast as they undid my pants. I lifted up so he could pull them off along with my boxers. Once his were off, I grabbed a handful of his hair and brought his lips back to mine. I wrapped my legs around his waist. I wanted him in me but he had to tease me. He grinded our lower halves together and I groaned loudly in his mouth. He kept that up till I was ready to explode. Then he stopped. So evil.

He pulled his lips off mine and leaned his forehead against mine. I looked into his blue eyes and it finally clicked. He kissed me.....he doesn't kiss. I don't know why he doesn't but he told me he doesn't. I assumed it was a bad memory.

"Holten, why did you kiss me?"

"You know how I told you I didn't. Well Conner was right about one thing. I was in love with Mason. It was all a lie though. It's just a game. He dates people and gets them to fall in love with them. Then he breaks up with you. I haven't kissed any one since. I kissed him because he meant something to me, and I thought I meant something to him. I loved him. I only fucked because it meant nothing. Ryder, Conners only playing you. He's gonna hurt you"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Conner said he would get Mason down here. But he showed up anyways. Then Mason told me, Conner knew about where you worked and you're home life. He said if I told you he'd make sure you'd lose you're job. I know you need it for you and Hannah but I couldn't let you walk out my door. I couldn't let go to him. I can't let that happen to you" I saw tears in his eyes and one feel down his face. I kissed it away.

"So you kissed me...to stop me"

"No Ryder. I kissed you because I was hoping you'd figure out how I feel about you Ryder."

How he felt? Wait...

"You like me?"

"Should be obvious" he said smirking. There's my smirk.

"I thought you'd never feel the same way"

"Same way? You feel the same way? Wow, we're kinda stupid"

I chuckled. "What're we gonna do about them?" I asked him.

"We'll worry about that later. Right now just shut up and kiss me" I gladly obeyed.

He entered me and I knew we werent leaving this bed anytime soon.

Holtens Pov

It was night now and he was lying in my arms playing on my iPod . I felt like a weight had been lifted. I knew it would take me a long time before we got serious. I told him that and he said he knew that. He was just happy he could kiss me. I felt the same way. Kissing him was so different. It felt so right. Like our lips were made for each other. I could kiss him all day. I can't believe it took almost losing him to final do it.

We still had a lot of obstacles in our way but I knew we had our friends and each other. Conner and Mason weren't gonna take him from me, not when I just got him.

"Holy crap! It's November 25 a month till Christmas!"

"Yes, Ryder were have you been?" I said, laughing.

"Up you're ass. Literally"

"Good one"

"I know. I'm amazing"

He crawled on my lap and intertwined our fingers.

"What do you want for Christmas?" He asked.

"Baby, all I want for Christmas is you" I told him honestly.

"Cheesy but ill take it" he said before pressing his lips to mine.

MERRY CHRISTMAS....PS YOU'RE WELCOME LAWL. I LOVE YOU GUISE!!