Bad For Me

Five votes on this chapter for next upload

Unknowns Pov

"You let him see you?"

"I didn't know he was friends with Ryder"

"Your supposed to do your research"

"What do you want me to do?" I sighed deeply. Stupid kid. He was supposed to stay out of my life.

"Make sure he doesn't say anything. Though I'm sure he won't. I'll be there in a few weeks"

"Okay, I'll keep you updated" I hung up. I already had another 'project' on my hands. I would have to hurry it up do I could help my best friends problem. This was only his second time doing this. And that kid wasn't about to screw it up.

Ryder's Pov

"I don't want to go" I whined as Daya and I pulled up to work.

I was still sore and bruised and I had to skip today because of that. Daya thought it was Conner. I had forgot he might see it and of course know I was sleeping with someone else. I wasn't in the mood to see him anyways. He confused me yesterday and I had a weird feeling about what had happened. I sighed as Daya dragged me inside.

Danny stopped me and I told Daya to go ahead.

"Listen kid, I've been thinking and I decided if you can handle it, I'm moving you to the back room. Daya too" I gulped.

The back room is like a fucking Vegas club. My clothes would come off if I got paid to.

"Why don't you try it out tonight and let me know" I nodded and headed to get ready.

"What was that about?" She asked.

"Back room"

"Oh yeah. He called me about it this weekend. I didn't know he was asking you"

"Are you taking it?.

"Next week. You?"

"I'm trying it out tonight"

"Good luck babe"

I changed into leather pants and black Nike sb's. I walked back out to see if Danny would let me have a drink.

"Woah kid. Someone's getting it in" Danny said winking.

"Can I have a drink?"

"Just one" he said before walking away. I ordered a scotch.

"Flaunting your marks I see" I grinned.

"Of course. It shows I got sexy time"

"Did I miss you?"

"Nope. I got moved to the back room"

"What's that?"

"You have to be 21 to go back there. Good thing you're 18 or you wouldn't even get in this part. Anyways because I was out here more people came. Apparently I'm sexy and a good dancer"

"You are. And woah. So the back rooms R rated. Holten likely" he smirked.

"I'll see if I can sneak you back there"

"Let's hope mr someone doesn't show up" I nodded and grabbed his hand. I somehow got in him in and after I let go of his hand to go onstage, I got really nervous. I didn't know if I could do this. I wasn't used to people seeing all of me. Thank god I had to wear a speedo but it showed my ass and my package was very easy to. I walked on stage as Justin Biebers As Long As You Love Me came on.

I felt my heart pounding and my stomach was in knots. I felt like a deer in the headlights. I looked around and my eyes caught Holtens. I never noticed how blue they were. He gave me a thumbs and smile. I smiled back.