Something in Your Mouth (BoyxBoy)

Welcome our very own Ridin' Ryder" The crowd of men and women cheered loudly. I smirked and walked onto the stage. I had a black hoodie on, the hoodie covering my face, my head down. I had black sweats and black Nike Airs. The lights were off and when the spotlight hit me, my group of dancers fell in behind me.

"Is everybody ready?" I yelled and the crowd went crazy. The music began playing and I took my hoodie off, revealing my toned chest. My dirty blond hair shining in the light. My best friend and the best dancer Zendaya jumped up on stage. She was the star, well the lady star, i guess I was the guy star. I looked at her confused, she was finished for tonight. She walked towards me and winked. She began dancing and so we danced together.

Once the song was over, I looked around. My eyes grew wide. There was money everywhere. Way more than I ever would've gotten alone. The boys were picking the money up. I grinned at the crowd and walked off stage.

"What was that?" I asked Zendaya, raising an eyebrow.

"Ryder Edwards, I'm 19 now. But I used to be you. I have a day job and I'm going to college. I have my own apartment and a I have a sexy red Ford Mustang. But your struggling. I'm your best friend. You told me what goes on at your house. You need to get you and Hannah out of there. So there's some help" She said pointing at the stack of money Luther, a very hot guy who's way to old for me at the age of 24, handed me.

"Thanks" I mumbled, embarrassed they felt like they had to help. The other boys must to because they gave me their portion. I felt terrible. I threw my Avenge Sevenfold shirt on my and grabbed my car keys, waving goodbye to everyone. At least the extra money helps Hannah.

I looked at my phone. Almost one. At least tomorrows a holiday so no school. I hope Hannah's in bed. I drove home in silence. Thinking about what Zendaya said. She was absolutely right. I need Hannah out of that house. Once I get home I will count the money I've hidden and see how much I have. My phone rang blasting Alex Gaskarth's amazing voice from the amazing song, The Reckless and The Brave.

"Hello?" I asked answering it. Though I would've rather listened to Alex sing.

"Ryder, have you gotten home yet?" Zendayas voice rang through the speakers.

"No"

"Well I have. I'm watching T.V. right now. You'll never believe this"

"What happened?"

"You're parents happened. You know that charity thing outside of town. Yeah, their there and no Hannah in site". I growled and drove faster.

"You guys come stay the night here. We can hang out tomorrow." I calmed down a little, imaging my sister having fun. My sister loved Zendaya and I did too.

"Yeah, sounds good"

"Kay. See ya soon babes"

"Bye" I hung up. Zendaya was beautiful. She had a Carmel complexion and big brown eyes. She had a thin figure but could work what she had. We tried dating but realized w were better as friends. Plus I like guys more. Honestly she's perfect but she deserved someone who could give her what she deserved. I can't. I have Hannah to think about anyways. She means the world to me. I pulled into my drive way and ran inside.

"Hannah? Where are you angel?"

"Ryder?"she asked sitting up on the couch. Eyes tired from sleep. I sighed and walked over to her, picking her up and hugging her tiny frame. She was seven, ten years younger than me. Her hair was a light blond and fell down her back. Her eyes were like mine, a blue-green. She was the cutest thing. She was so caring and loving but what hurt constantly.

"What's wrong?" she asked. Her little eyebrows furrowed.

"Nothing. We're spending the night at Zendayas house.". She squealed and a grin broke out on her face. We had clothes at Zendayas so I took her out and buckled her up in my beat up Ford.

"Ryder, can we listen to One Direction?"

"Sure baby". I turned to her Up All Night CD I had bought her no actually loved One Direction, especially Louis Tomlinson. I heard her adorable voice singing What Makes You Beautiful and I smiled. I loved when she was happy. I hated leaving her though. During the day, and school year, because she went to school and then our next door neighbor Ms.Dawson picked her up and watched her till 7:30pm. Then she walked her to our house.

I was so grateful she helped us. In return I would help her with things she couldn't do around the house, since she was an older widow. Anyways when I was 14 i went job searching. Finally deciding i needed money to keep Hannah and I alive. That's when i found Danny. The owner of Lesay Exotic Club. He brought me in one morning when no one was there and let me dance. He said I had potential. I explained my situation and he let me have a job. It' a good thing I look older than I am.

I parked in the vistor's spot and turned off the ignition.

"Hey!" Hannah exclaimed.

"Hays for horses babe" I said, making her giggle. she unbuckled herself but i still carried her on my waist. I rang the doorbell and Daya opened the door taking Hannah from me. We walked inside and I shut the door.

"Alright angel, bath time. Then you and Daya can go in her room" I bribed.

"Come on Daya. Run my water"

"Run my water? Jesus shes smart" Daya complimented.

"Yeah, i know. Way smarter than me". I went to the guest room i slept in. I changed in to Pj bottoms. I had brought some clothes here for emergencies. I turned on the T.V. on and watched the local news. My parents weren't rich, and what little money they had was for them. My dad used to be a real estate agent and a damn good one. We used to never go without even if they did ignore us. When he became a drunk, he got fired. Now he brought in money from selling drugs so I guess we could be rich except they blew it all. Plus it puts Hanna's life in danger. My mom was a whore. She used to be a Receptionist at Dad's office but when he quit she did. Now dad would also sell her for money. Not like she cared, she would sleep around with or without getting paid. I was looking for what Daya had saw earlier about them.

"And here's some footage of The Charity Event for Autism earlier this evening" A News reporter stated. It was like a fair but all the money went to help children with Autism.

"Sir, Are you having a good evening?" A reporter asked my father, Sam Edwards. Beside him my mother, Jade Edwards.

"Yes. A wonderful time. I enjoy helping children. My brother has autism so I do everything I can to help the Autistic Children". I clenched my teeth. You dont even help your own children and uncle Rick doesn't have Autism, its Diabetes.

"Ryder, You doing alright?" Daya asked crawling in bed beside me.

"Wheres Hannah?"

"Passed out"

"Yeah, I'm fine Daya"

"You saw your parents on T.V.?"

"Yup, All lies"

"I know"

"It'll be okay. G'nite Daya"

"Night Ryder". She kissed my cheek before heading to her room. Zendaya was straight. Which was weird considering where she worked at. She was single but she could care less about being in a relationship. She just likes to have fun and be with us and some of her other friends. She will be a great mother when she has kids. My phone rang snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Ryder. It's mommy. I just wanted to tell you we will be going to your grandfathers. He's offered to take us on a cruise with him and grandma"

"Cool mom. Where?" I asked playing along.

"To the Caribbeans. I'm not sure when we'll get back"

"Don't worry about it. I'll look after Hannah. Have fun. Love you guys"

"Thank you dear. Mwahh, we love you too. Tell Hannah we love her and we'll bring you both something'. I hung up and sighed laying back on the bed. I really did love my parents. I couldn't help it they were my parents but I was also smart enough to know they would never change. I pushed them out of my mind and went to sleep.