Someone In My Mouth

I walked inside the building, Hannah on my waist. She could walk but I felt safer holding her and it was faster. Her legs werent as long as mine. Luckily everyone was in class. I walked in the front office.

"May i speak to Principal Roland?'

"You must be Ryder?" The lady at the front desked asked.

"Yes Ma'm"

"Go right ahead" I looked at Hannah and saw she was asleep, Head against my shoulder. Poor angel, today was rough on her. I noticed she was wearing a pink dress and her hair was braided into two long braides. I looked at her knees and frowned. There were marks where she fell. They looked kinda rough to be from just falling. It looks like someone pushed her down.

"Isnt she adorable?" I turned and saw Principal Roland smiling at Hannah.

'Would you explain some things to me Ryder?" I nodded and followed him into his office. I explained about my parents not being there and me having to take care of Hannah. I left out a lot. Affraid he would call the cops and I would lose Hannah. He said I could leave when I needed to as long as I let him know first.

I was walking to my locker. I had gotten all my work from Roland but needed my books.

"Wake up Hannah"

"Why?" She mummbed. I grabbed my stuff and shut the locker just as the bell rang. She hid her face in my neck knowing people would stare because she was out of place. I knew they would because they would think she was my kid, Let them. She practically was.

"HANNAH BOO!" Beck yelled. I rolled my eyes but her head snapped up. I set her down and she ran into his arms. By now everyone was grinning and awing. It wasnt that hard to love her.

"Beck, I missed you" She pouted.

"I missed you too kid. What happened to your arm?"

"I broke it but look at my pretty cast. You can sign it after Ryder" I was beside them now. She held her arms out and I took her from him.

"Need a ride?" I asked him.

"Yush"

"Woah, You have a kid Ryder?"

"Nah, shes my little sis"

"Awh, Isnt she coot" she said grinning at Hannah. Hannah waved but hid her face.

"Shes shy sometimes" I said walking outside.

"Ryder? Thats your little sister?" Kellan asked, walking up me.

"Yup. Hannah this is Kellan" She waved to him but seemed nervous. I guess she hated that all eyes were on us.

"I'll text you later Kellan" I said putting Hannah in the car and getting in myself. Beck hopped in and I drove away.

"You guys okay?" he asked us. I nodded and Hannah gave him a thumbs up.

"Beckie, will you go to the beach with us?" Hannah asked.

"Its up to Ryder."

"yeah me and Zendaya and her are going"

"The girl your friends with I never met?" I chuckled and nodded.

"Cool. I'll go" I pulled into his driveway. He jumped out and kissed Hannahs cheek.

"When are ya'll going?"

"This weekend"

"Alright. Later guys" When we got to Dayas I texted mom and let her know what happend so they couldnt use it against me.

"Where were you guys?" Daya asked standing outside my window.

"We had to go to Ryders school"

"Oh crap. You okay?"

"Stressed' i said. She kissed my cheek. I grabbed a sharpie from my bookbag.

"Let me sign your cast before I head to work" I wrote,'Hannahbear, I love you so much! -Ryder' She grinned and hugged me tight. Zendaya carried her inside. I backed out. It was 5. I could head into work early and maybe get some good sleep tonight.

It was now 11:57. I was freaking tired. All I want is to go home, take a shower and pass out. When I reached my car I saw a figure leaning against it.

"May I help you?". The person looked up.

"Yes you can Ridin' Ryder. You see I think you would look much hotter with something in your mouth" Holten said smirking. I gulped.

"What do you mean?"

"Well now that I know your secret. I can get what I want"

"By blackmailing me"

"Exactly. Since I saw you at school I wanted you. Somy deal is do what I want and I wont tell your secret"

"You want me to have sex with you whenever you say so or you'll tell everyone?"

"Yep, even the cops. Which isn't good because you'll lose your job"

"No it isn't asshole. If I lose my job I can take of my little sister"

"Well then I suggest you say yes"

"How do I know this is the only thing you'll blackmail me for"

"It is" I thought for a few seconds.

"Yes" I said through clenched teeth. He smirked.

"Good. Now like I said, you would look hotter with something in your mouth. Preferably me"he said looking down. I was so pissed. I opened my car door and pushed him in the back seat. I climbed on top of him and undid his pants. I slid them and his boxers down. I took him in my mouth. He let out a moan but all I could think about was getting home. I hated him and I never hated anyone. I continued sucking and he was thrusting in my mouth. I would admit if it weren't under these circumstances I would be enjoying this.

I licked his tip and he came. He was slightly sweating. I swallowed. I wasn't letting that getall over my car.

"There happy?" I snapped.

"Oh yeah. I was right. Your fucking sexy with me in your mouth" I glared. He gave me his number and made me give him mine. Saying if he would need to text me, so we could meet place. Once he got out of my car I slammed the door. I opened my door.

"I didn't know you had an aggressive side" I didn't answer. I got in my car and drove away. Great, I have to sleep with Holten. A guy I don't know anything about, to keep my job so Hannah and I can live. Life is so perfect right now.