Pabo Tutor (fast ending) ~Luhan~

-Xing's pov.-

It's been a few days since I met and got tutored by Lu Han. He has been picking me up since a few weeks ago. I don't get it though, why is he so nice?

"Xing!"

I hear the 'thing' call my name. I look over in the direction of Lu Han's voice. I stood still as I saw the group of girls surrounding him.

"Oh my gosh! Here she comes!" "She's so ugly" "She and Him can't be dating!" " yea she's too dumb and ugly!" "I don't understand why he cares for her!" "I know right! He's wasting his time!"

I cringed.

"Eh hem. She's smarter than all of you guys and she's an amazing person. She is something called my friend, so scat please." Lu Han spat annoyed.

I gasped at what came out of his mouth.

"What has he done to him?!" "She's probably a witch!" "Yes! You witch!"

I quickly ran to the car and sat inside. He got in quickly after.

"Are you okay? Don't worry about them. They-"

"Why did you do that?" I cut him off.

"Do what?"

"Say those things?"

"Oh...because I was tired of those girls saying stuff about you."

"But they are true...except for the witch part..." I said quietly.

" No. They aren't. You're are just misunderstood, and lonely. Don't say those things."

-Lu Han pov.-

Why does she say those things? They aren't true. She is like me, but I am the ugly one...the dumb one....

"WHY NOT?!....I'm-I'm a terrible person..." I took a glance at her. She's...crying.

I stopped the car.

"You know... These past few days, I believe we became friends...and friends stand up for one another." I said. I can't let her believe that she doesn't matter, when she does.

"And I care?"

"You do if you're crying. Xing xing, you matter. Maybe not to your parents but you matter to Han. And your tears are warm," I told her as I wiped her cheek, "it means you have a warm heart."

"Well, Han doesn't know."

"Han does know! You know what he told me? He told me how much you smiled after I came to your house everyday. He also told me...that he doesn't care for his parents because they don't see how beautiful you are...no lie..."

"I-I-I don't want to go home...take me somewhere else...or I will." She said sadly with cold eyes staring off distantly...

"Ok."

I don't know where to take her. All I can think of is my house...

We drove in silence. With the street lights starting to light up cause I am driving the long way home. Looked over to see if she was okay...she was sleeping. She-she was...cute. Once I pulled into the drive way I lightly shook her awake. She opened her eyes slightly.

We walked to my dorm still in silence. I opened the door to my apartment.

"Come on. It's just my house." I said, trying to tease, but it sounded more like a mocking tone.

-Xing's pov-

His apartment is so neat. Full of music equipment...different from what I thought.