Hotshot ~Hwanwoong (RBW Trainee)~

"Hey, Eunbi? Wanna go get some shakes after school?"

Upon hearing the voice, I turned from the window to find him standing above me.

"Uh yeah, but I'm sure you know that I'm more of a smoothie kind of girl," I responded as usual.

"Yeah, but shakes are MY thing," he smiled.

I laughed a bit. I got up and got my things.

"See you at lunch hotshot," I winked, leaving the classroom.

Sitting down with my group of friends. The lunch room growing louder and louder as more students came in.

"Eunbi, how was math class?"

"Ugh terrible, I still don't get the logs and dirivitives! But even worse stat and probs!" I rolled my eyes, as I stuffed a sushi roll in my mouth.

"No, I meant your best friend~" Hwasa wriggled her brows.

"Oh stop it. You know nothing is going to happen," I pressed on.

"Just woo him and everything will be okay," Wheein spoke up.

"Guys, he has a girlfriend. Almost a full year. Plus, he's fully in love with her," I retorted point towards his table.

They were holding hands. Smiling to one another but something was different. He wasn't looking at her. Not after A few seconds.

"Um. Okay then case closed guys. They seem too in "love" for him to like someone else," Hwanwoong groaned as he put down his spoon into his rice container.

"Told you guys," I sang.

My heart wrung as it bled. It was true though. She and him together? It could never happen. Aafter ten years, yeah sadly that's a no. I didn't want it either... I was actually looking at someone else. Looking across from her, it was him...

"Eunbi, are we still up for smoothies?"

He smiles. He smiled at me.

"Yeah. Totally. I mean I literally got bailed on by Jeong. That jerk," I hissed playfully.

"Hey, at least you got all of us," he smiles.

"Yeah," I look back at my food.

He may not be the best looking but he is talented, charming, and really funny. He isn't like him. He isn't like that friend who claims to be in love with me, but decides not to be with me cause of his current overly emotional dramatic girlfriend. OR not like my other long lost friend who tries too hard to show that he doesn't want a relationship. Like, boy, I know. Honestly, I don't get it. Boys, I don't get why they believe that a girl will wait years and years for them just to be stuck in the friend zone like what? I get if he is are worth it fine, but if he likes you but is with another girl, uh no. Nah uh. Don't wait for him. If he really wants to be with you then he will leave that girl to be with you.

Wait, what if it's because he has a suicidal/emotional/crazy girlfriend?

My answer is, that boy will make the break up worse. Reason? He's leading that poor girl on. If he doesn't like her but is only there because she "needs" him, then girl he isn't being selfless, or just being nice. He's a man with no action, and is being inconsiderate in the long run.

You might think that I am crazy, but I promise you that I, Yoon Eunbi, used to be super emotional a.k.a I was suicidal but having my family and friends, or someone I trust alongside with me, I'm a totally different girl. There is always someone to listen to those who need it. ALWAYS.

Anyways, let me just say my best guy friend as of right now is that person in front of me. His puppy, sleepy eyes are tinted with browns and charm.