FIRST TIME ♥ ~XIUMIN~

First Time

Xiumin sat on the couch watching his baby baozi crawl around,"How can you take my Soul away from me huh? She was mine." His baby boy looked at him with a regular expression that Xiumin would give off. Then the baby boy tried to grab Xiumin's ring off of his finger.

"Ah! I can't let you chew that! You can choke Minwoo," Xiumin said dragging his hand back. Minwoo fell and cried.

"Sh, don't cry Minwoo," Xiumin said picking up Minwoo and comforting him.

"Ah, do you want to learn how to walk Minwoo?" Xiumin asked. Minwoo smiled and Xiumin set him on the ground. Xiumin held his hands and started to move back a bit. Minwoo started to walk with gripping his dad's fingers tight. Xiumin let go and Minwoo started to walk but then he fell. Minwoo got up and tried to walk again. Xiumin smiled,"you are doing well! Keep it going."

Minwoo reached Xiumin and tried to grab his ring. Xiumin used his other hand to grab Minwoo so he wouldn't fall and pulled his hand with the ring on it away from Minwoo's reach. Xiumin carried Minwoo on the couch and Minwoo nibbled Xiumin's pointer finger. "You're tired from walking huh? Well, let's get your milk ready," Xiumin smiled and looked in the fridge with Minwoo in his other arm. He found a bottle and tasted it,"ah, to sour!" Minwoo giggled at his dad's expression. Xiumin looked at him giggling and smiled. He threw away that bottle with sour milk and tasted a different one,"now this one is sweet and good tasting." Xiumin handed Minwoo the bottle and sat on the couch. Xiumin lay Minwoo on the couch and sat down, but Minwoo held the bottle in one hand and the other one held the couch tight. Minwoo walked to Xiumin's arms and Xiumin grabbed him,"Don't want to stay far away from appa huh?" Minwoo just focused on his milk and Xiumin made a face,"I come here to hang out with a baby I didn't get to see when it was first born. It took me one year of suffering. I didn't get to see you until now because of my busy schedules. You know I was so anxious to meet you after you were born? And I wasn't able to meet you until a year later. Sorry for missing your first birthday Minwoo. You know I told Soul if it was a guy, the name would be Minwoo and if a girl, Sunsol." The baby listened and Xiumin smiled,"I never knew you'd look so much like me." Minwoo started to cry and Xiumin figured out by one sniff, "you didn't." Xiumin ran off into the baby room and got wipes, and a diper. He changed Minwoo quick and then they played with the educational toys Suho gave Soul for Minwoo. Then Xiumin remembered,"ah, Minwoo I got your present late, but let me get it." Xiumin ran to his bag and found it. He sat in front of Minwoo and showed him a necklace with Xiumin's sign on it. "I got it when I debuted. I want you to have it Minwoo." Xiumin put the necklace on Minwoo and Minwoo smiled brightly. Then the front door opened and Soul came in,"hey." Xiumin got up and hugged Soul tight.

"I've missed you so much," Xiumin said hugging her.

"Not seeing you not one bit for a whole year is horrible! You missed Minwoo's first birthday." Soul frowned.

"I got you a present," Xiumin said. He put a necklace around Soul's neck. "I love it," Soul said.

"I love you though," Xiumin said. He kissed her lightly on the lips. Soul then looked at Minwoo. He started to walk towards Soul. "Did you teach him?" Soul asked.

"Yep," Xiumin said. Minwoo finally reached Soul and Soul picked him up. Minwoo lay his sleepy head on Soul's shoulder.

"Oh, little baozi is very sleepy. Come in Minwoo, I'll put you in bed," Soul said. She walked to her and Xiumin's bedroom and found his crib. She placed him gently on his baby mattress. She smiled at Minwoo's sleeping face. Xiumin wrapped his arms around Soul's waist,"now it's time to catch up on my love."

"What is it that you want to know Xiumin?" Soul asked.

"I want to know if you still love me."

"And I do Baozi."

"How's stir fry tonight?"

"That would be great."

"Ok, let's go cook dinner."

~A/N~

SRRY If it's too short.....

Me: *i just got kicked out* *pouts*

Person: YAH! ICE BUBBLE! (my nickname)

Me: *turn Around* *Sees dude from school* O0O *runs*

School Dude: YAH!! You STOP!!!!

Me: *runs faster* *turns a sharp corner* *sigh* i lost him!!!

School Dude: Found you! stop running! You're  really fast for a 153 cm person...

Me: What? i know i run fast but.....What do you want, Hansol......

Hansol: I wanted to give you this...*hands holding an envlope*

Me: What's this?O.o

Hansol: Something ^^ *walks away*

Me: WEIRDO....