BABYSITTING ♥ ~SEHUN~

Babysitting

Jasmine gave Suho a dazed look. "Please Jasmine, it's only for 16 hours."

"Only 16 hours! That's like a whole day!" Jasmine said.

"Please noona!" Baekhyun pleaded.

"Don't call me noona cause I'm 17."

"Sorry."

"Please Jasmine," Suho said. Jasmine sighed,"I guess I don't have a choice."

"Thanks we'll be back at..... actually I have no clue but thanks," Suho said.

"Come on boys!" Kris yelled. (Everyone except Sehun. )"Seeya!" Chanyeol said. Everyone else said their goodbyes then left. Jasmine put her bag on,"Sehun, if you want to go to the store with me to buy groceries then go get dressed!" Sehun ran down the steps,"I thought you would never ask."

"Good. I need you to drive." Jasmine gave him the keys. She stepped outside. Sehun came right behind her,"get in princess." Jasmine opened the back seat door. "Yah! I'm not your driver, get in the front seat!" Sehun commanded. 

"Sorry," Jasmine said. She sat in the front seat by Sehun. "Let's go."

"Sehun, seat belt." 

"I can't drive without one?"

"Nope."

"I can't believe that you're younger than me and your sitting me."

"You're too childish."

"Whatever."

~~~on the way to the store~~~

"Sehun, why are you childish?" Jasmine asked.

"I'm born that way," Sehun said.

"I'm turning on my music." Jasmine connected the cord to her phone and turned the music to EXO's "Xoxo." Sehun and Jasmine stared to sing. "Xoxo xoxo xoxo yeah," Sehun started.

They finally arrived to the store. "Let's go in!" Jasmine cheered.

"Woah, hold your horses. I need to-" Sehun started.

"No need to go under cover Sehun, we're only going in to buy food."

"Fine."

~~home~~ 

"Yay, we're home!" Sehun cheered.

"I'm cooking breakfast," Jasmine said.

"Ok."

"Um Sehun?"

"What?"

"Can you tie my hair up?"

"Give me your hair tie."

"Yay!" Sehun tied her hair up and watched Jasmine cook. He turned on the tv and turned up the volume.

"Sehun! Turn down the volume!" Jasmine said. So Sehun did. He turned to MBC kpop. VIXX was on. Jasmine was cooking stir fry and cooked some rice. Sehun walked over and wrapped his arms around Jasmine. "Hurry, I'm hungry," Sehun whispered in her ear.

"Sehun, get off," Jasmine said.

"Not until you finish cooking." Jasmine huffed and started to cook with Sehun cuddling her. Then she finished and Sehun helped her set up the table.

"Come feed me~" Sehun whined.

"I'm not a baby sitter, I'm taking care of you. Now, eat," Jasmine said. 

"I injured my hand.... ow...." Sehun looked up at Jasmine. Jasmine looked at him, and Sehun gave her the puppy eyes. "Why are you acting cuter around me?" Jasmine asked dropping her spoon.

"I want to be fed. I'm a child, remember?"

"Oh gosh, I shouldn't have said that."

"Suho lied."

"What do you mean?"

"They're not coming until tomorrow."

"Fine I'll feed you but you have to obey me for the rest of the day."

"Never mind, I'm eating with my own 2 hands." Sehun started to eat by himself. Jasmine smiled and started to eat too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jasmine~ where are you?"

Sehun whined. Jasmine giggled and was about to run to his room, but he grabbed her. She screamed.

"I win!!!!" Sehun jumped with his hands in the air. Jasmine gave him a mean stare. Sehun glanced at her,"Come on, I have something to show you." He pulled Jasmine. He closed her eyes,"keep walking."

They arrived and Sehun lifted his hands off her eyes. Jasmine gasped. She hugged Sehun tight,"I like you too." Sehun smiled and hugged her back. "I hope you were going to say that."

"Ok! Cut!!!!!" The manager said. Jasmine took a deep breath,"good cause it's weird doing skin ship with Sehun."

"I agree!" Tao said.

"What?!" Sehun pouted.

"I'm kidding Sehunnie, you're my teddy bear," Tao said.

"Ehhhh! Sehun you're cheating on me?!" Jasmine said surprised,"this is the end of our relationship!"

She stomped out while laughing in her head. Jasmine reached the car door, but Sehun grabbed her,"I only have eyes for you Jas. this time I mean it. I'm not in love with anyone but you." He kissed her on the lips, then Baekhyun came outside, he gasped, dropped his keys to the car and ran. "Kris!!!!! Sehun has done a bad deed!!!!!!! He kissed dongseng!!!" Then he ran back to Sehun,"L joe hyung is going to beat you once I call him!" Then he ran back in the building,"Kris hyung!!!!!!! Hyung!!!!!" Jasmine shrugged. She kissed him on the cheek and sat in the car waiting for Baekhyun to take her to her dorm. Sehun ran into the building to go hide.