Jealousy: Busted ~Wenhan

"Wake up! Zhengting! Wake up!"

Zhengting throws his pillow at the kid.

"Justin, come in here one more time and I swear you will not eat for the whole day!"

"Well, my beautiful, amazing sister is just going to sit on the couch for another hour then. She's just going to wait for us to get ready to go to the store with Wenhan-ge," Justin sings.

"What!" Zhengting jumps out of bed and runs to the bathroom.

Justin walks to the living room.

"He's up now," Justin laughs.

"He's going to kill you," Wen jun predicts.

"I am going to leave before I have to see Zhengting choking Justin," Quanzhe says walking to his room.

Zhengting takes a quick shower and does his morning cleaning routine in record time and gets dressed in joggers and a t-shirt. He walks out.

"MingLi, I'm sorry- wait," Zhengting looks around.

"In case you haven't noticed, she isn't here," Cheng Cheng states.

"Justin!" Zhengting shouts for the younger.

"I couldn't think of anything else! I'm sorry!" Justin's runs to his room locking it.

Zhengting walks to the door and knocks on it. Justin hides in his bed.

"Justin, open this door!"

"Seriously? Can't you just take the punishment before I become an accessory  to murder?" Quanzhe says has he eats chips at the desk.

Justin grabs his cell.

"Pick up. Pick up-"

"Hello?"

"MingLi, your little brother needs help! Where are you?!" Justin asked franticly.

"I'm coming up the elevator. Why? What did you do this time?" She asks.

"Save me! Zhengting is trying to destroy my beautiful existence!" Justin says in distress.

"Go open the door," she commands before she hangs up.

Justin looks up in horror and thinks.

"Quanzhe, I needs your help. Come here," Justin says.

"No, I am not dying today," Quanzhe says.

"MingLi will buy you HaiDiLao if you help me," Justin bribes.

"I'm listening," Quanzhe responds.

"Come here," Justin says.

Justin positions Quanzhe in front of him and he opens the door.

"MingLi!" He should before pushing Quanzhe to Zhengting.

He runs to the door and opens it.

"My beautiful sister! I am the happiest to see you!" Justin hugs his sister.

"I love you too buddy, but what did you do?"

Justin walks behind his sister. Using her as a shield. Wenhan walks in behind them. Zhengting calming himself as MingLi walks in.

"You brat," Cheng Cheng says shaking his head as he sits in the kitchen, with Xinchun beside him.

"Morning guys!" MingLi greetings with a smile.

Quanzhe waves with a smile from the floor. Zeren and Wenjun waves from the couch. Justin sits by Zeren on the couch.

"What did Minghao do this time?"