Short imagine ~Peniel~

You woke up and noticed something different. You sat up noticing that you were at your house. You were sure you didn't remember yourself getting home. The room looked a bit cleaner and the kitchen wasn't a mess like usual. It was super odd. You didn't remember getting home and having the room this clean. "You're awake." You turned to see Peniel standing in the entrance of your room. Before you could ask what was going on, he answered for you. "You fainted yesterday. Was it the peanut allergy?" You shrugged. You were sure that before you ordered your meal yesterday that you made sure there were no peanuts. You sat up and Peniel sat next to you.

"I don't know. How'd you get the password?" You asked curiously.

"We're dating, how could I not?" he smiled. "The doctor says that your muscles will be weak for a little." You tried to stand up and you couldn't. He was right. You sighed.

"Who's going to make dinner then? You obviously don't cook."

"Don't worry, I'll order pizza."

"Stop eating so much pizza, you fattie. It's not good for you," you said as you lightly hit his stomach. He pretended to be hurt.

"What are we going to do then?" You shrugged. For hours, you two thought and never got anything in mind.

"Here," he said. He sat in front with his back facing you. You raised an eyebrow. "Get on." You gladly got on because he's never done anything like this to you in a while. He brought you the kitchen, "Okay, what are you making for dinner?"

"Nothing hard, just fried rice," you said simply. "You need to get the vegetables out first. Get carrots, peas, and corn out." He got the right ingredients out after a while and started actually cooking. You liked riding on his back. It was fun and it made you happy.

"Is this right?" he asked.

"No, you're cutting the carrots too big. Make it smaller," you scolded. Peniel cut the carrots right and then got the eggs ready. "Crack the eggs right." You added. He nodded.

"Okay, okay Miss." He wisped them with a fork and then got the right pan out.

"Put a little bit of oil and salt," you said. "Then when the oil starts to get warm, add the eggs."

After finishing the dinner, you looked at Peniel and he had rice on his face. "Peniel, you have a friend on your face."

"Where?" he asked. He could wipe it off by himself because he was holding you and you didn't want to fall off, so you pointed to his cheek with your lips.

"There."

"Where?"

"There."

"Where?"

"I said it's rightOh, right there." You lightly hit him.

"Stupid." He chuckled as he got a plate out for you two. You got off his back and walked to the table. He looked at you. You smiled at him, "I could walk a long time ago." He put his hands on his hips and scoffed.

"Yah, I didn't have to make dinner?"

"You need to learn anyways." You pecked his lips, "You still love me anyways."