Jaehyun Hyung (Pt.2) ~JB~

"Jaebum...Jaehyun..." She whispers.

Some spots were darker than others, but the large one from before was darker than when he first saw it.

"Who the hell did that?" Jinyoung asks.

"Who even knew?" Yugyeom adds.

"No wonder she didn't want to come swimming with us," Jackson connects the dots.

Once the ambulance came and took her to the hospital, the group was boys to meet Dongsu, Ara's older brother.

"My sister, Jeong Ara, she is a high school student that came from JYP Arts International High. Came through emergency," Dongsu urgently waits, catching his breath.

"Jeong Dongsu?"

"Yes! Where is my sister?!" He demands.

"Level 6, you can't miss the ICU."

Dongsu rushes off. Making it towards the room, he sees a group of students sitting outside the ICU room.

"Where's Jeong Ara?" He asks them.

"They haven't informed us," Jaebum answers, turning around.

"Im Jaebum, is that you?"

"Hi, hyung," Jaebum bows.

Dongsu walks over. The group looks at one another in confusion. They looked at Jaebum, stares that beg for answers.

"What happened?" The older asks, putting a hand on Jaebum's shoulder.

"Ara fainted after the finals. Bruises covered her body. I think she had internal bleeding because she coughed up some blood before hand," Jaebum answers, looking down.

"What? Someone has been beating up my sister?" Dongsu's aura grows dark but concerned.

"I'm sorry, but I think so. Hyung, I didn't know," Jaebum apologizes.

"No, it isn't your fault. Find out who did, and make them pay. I don't care who it is," Dongsu instructs.

Jaebum nods. Dongsu turns to the rest of the group.

"You guys must be Ara's friends. I'm Jeong Dongsu, Ara's older brother. Thanks for being with her. Also, thanks for calling me. Now that I'm here, you all can go. Come back in the morning. I don't want your parents to worry," Dongsu says.

They stand up, about to refuse but Jaebum shakes his head. They bow and leave. Dongsu sits on the bench. Jaebum joins him.

"I said go home," Dongsu reiterates.

"No. I'm not going. Hyung, I deserve to be here too," Jaebum responds, not moving.

"You've grown a lot, Jaebum."

"You said I should if I wanted your sister," Jaebum chuckles, trying to brighten up the mood.

"I did, didn't I?" Dongsu looks at Jaebum,"Sorry, I couldn't make it to the funeral."

"It's okay. I don't think Jaehyun hyung would've liked you crying at his funeral anyways," Jaebum responds.

"Your brother would be proud of how you turned out. I heard that you want to pursue music."

Jaebum just laughed, before it grew quiet again.

"I'm surprised Ara hasn't recognized you," Dongsu states breaking the silence.

"Well, we never met. I saw her once at her talent show in middle school before the divorce," Jaebum responds smiling.

"That's when you decided that you wanted her," Dongsu teases.