Fault? ~Zhu Xingjie (Idol Producer)

"Xingjie~"

"Yes?"

"Let's go to the pool~"

"Just a few more minutes. I have to finish these lyrics for the event."

"Okay."

Yanchen and Xiao Gui sat in the livingroom, completely bored out of their minds. A few mintutes turned into hours.

"Jie-ge, Yanchen and I are going to get some groceries,"Xiao Gui informed the older.

Xingjie only hummed in response. Xiao Gui looked to Yanchen, and Yanchen only shrugged as they got up and left. They met up with Bufan, Yanjun, Ziyi, and Jeffrey.

"Where's Xingjie?" Bufan asked.

"Dude, he's at home. Composing for the event," Yanchen answered.

"Really?" Ziyi responds.

"Yeah. I don't even think he's talked to YiRu."

"You can't be serious," Bufan comments.

"Yeah, we are. It's been a month now since YiRu's last visit," Xiao Gui rebuttles.

"Wasn't YiRu the girl he went crazy for?" Jeffrey asked.

"Yeah. She chose him over this gorgeousness," Yanjun responds.

Bufan smacks his head.

"Hey, I was kidding."

"Wow."

After a long talk, they all decided to head back to Yanchen's, Xiao Gui's, and Xingjie's place. (Let's call it the YXX.) Making it to the building, they see YiRu walking out.

"YiRu?" Xiao Gui calls.

The girl doesn't look up. She bows and walks past them. They all look at each other.

"I'm going to follow YiRu. You guys can head inside?" Yanchen suggests, as he catches up to YiRu.

The boys walk inside the apartment. Xingjie sitting on the couch. His head hung low.

"We are back and what is going on?" Xiao Gui asks.

"Yeah. We just saw Yiru walking out. She didnt even say hi," Yanjun adds.

"It's over..." Xingjie answers softly.

"Wait. What? Are you serious?" Bufan reacts.

"YiRu just broke up with me," Xingjie answers.

"Did she give you a reason why?" Jeffrey asks

"No... She didn't need to..."

"What do you mean?" Xiao Gui asks.

"I forgot about our past two dates, and I was suppose to pick her up from the airport because she came back from the US. We were suppose to spend the day together but I got wrapped up in our new album and getting ready for recording and the event. I left her at the airport," Xingjie explains.

"Well you didn't leave her there that long right?" Yanjun asks, trying to lighte. up the mood.

"Her plane arrived this morning..."

"Morning?! Dude," Xiao Gui gasped.

"I left her for 2 1/2 hours at the airport, and spent 6 hours on the album instead of the 6 hours I was suppose to spend with her. Ugh, I can't believe I screwed up."

The boys didn't speak a word, not knowing what to say.

"Yanchen is with her right now," Xiao Gui adds to the silence.