MISSUNDERSTANDING ♥ ~LAY~

Misunderstanding 

"Lay oppa!" Yuri said. She ran up to him. Lay hugged her,"I missed you."

"I missed you more~" Yuri cooed.

"I missed you." He broke the hug,"where do you want to go?"

"Hmm. The park."

"Let's go then." She grabbed his hand and started to skip. "Why are you so happy?" Lay asked pinching her cheek.

"Ow, I get to hang out with you," Yuri said blushing.

"Aigoo, so cute."

"Quit it."

They entered the park and fans started to crowd around Lay. Yuri sat on the bench waiting for the fans to disappear. 

~~~~30 min later~~~~

Fans started to disappear and Lay walked toward Yuri. He saw her asleep and he smiled. He pinched her cheek,"thank you for being patient." He called a taxi and carried her into the cab. A girl saw Lay and Yuri and she took a pictures. She ran off after.

~~~School Day~~~

"Ok, so I was-" Lay started to say, but Yuri ran up to him. "Hey Yuri," Lay said, "what happened to your outfit?" Yuri punched him in the chest, but Lay didn't feel a thing because her punch was weak. "I wish I had never met you!" Yuri said yelling. She tried to punch him again, but Lay stopped her fist,"What' wrong?"

"YOU!!!!" Yuri ran off. Xiumin ran up to Lay, "did you see this yet?" He handed Lay the school paper. It showed Lay holding Yuri. Lay sighed and ran after Yuri. He grabbed her wrist,"you're mad because of this?" Lay held up the newspaper.

"YES! It's all my fault. Why did I say yes?!" Yuri said. He hugged her tight. Yuri cried hard in his arms. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Look who we have here," Sunny said,"Yuri, just give up. He never really liked you." Yuri was just quiet and left Sunny standing there. She walked outside and 3 girls were there. 

"Yah! Why are you hanging around my oppa?!" One of the girls said. They started to throw eggs at her, but before Yuri got hit, Lay stood in front of her. After throwing about 2 dozens of eggs, they noticed Lay was standing there. "Oppa! Are you ok?!" One girl said.

Lay wiped off the gunk on his face,"only Yuri can call me oppa because she's mine." He hugged her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hold still Lay," Yuri said. She was cleaning his face at her house. "I can't," Lay whined,"it hurts."

"I know, but stay still. Who told you that you had to get hurt?"

"I promised." Yuri finished cleaning Lay's hair full of egg shells. "Go take a shower now," Yuri said. Lay respected. 

~~20 min later~~

Lay was finished and Yuri was downstairs watching "Mama Mia." Lay came downstairs and picked up Yuri bridal style. 

"Yah oppa, why are you shirtless?!" Yuri started to freak out. 

"It's hot in the house. Why can't I?" Lay replied.

"Then I'll run the heat down." Yuri tried to escape, but he gripped on her,"not the temperature! I'm hot!"

"Hahahaha!!!! You're funny!" Yuri started to laugh. Lay set her on the bed. "Sleep meanie," Lay pouted. He was about to leave but Yuri threw a pillow at him. Then she hid under the blanket while laughing. 

Lay ran to the bed and started to tickle her. "Sorry! I won't do that again!!!" Yuri complained.

"Ok, then stop," Lay pouted. He sat on the edge of the bed with his arms crossed. Yuri crawled on the bed to where he was and hugged him from the back,"I love you Unicorn~"

"Humph." Lay said ignoring her. Yuri kissed him on the cheek and Lay hugged her. "Don't throw a pillow," Lay commanded,"I'll have to wash the pillow case and pillow."

"Ok," Yuri said.