HELLO❤ ~L(MYUNGSOO)~❤

-L POV.-

RING RING......RING RING

Hello this is Dasom, leave a message after the long long stupid beep....omo?! its recording- BEEP!

"All I wanted to ask is....never mind...." I put down my phone in tears......why...

"Yah, Myungsoo-ah what-"

he stopped....

"I miss her too....too much....Sungyeol-ah....I don't know what to do....." I told him

"Well, I'll call SuMin and ask her if Dasom would be willing to talk.....but bro....think bout it you did break up with her...."

"Well, you know why.....*sigh* what I did was to protect her....."

"I don't know anymore" Sungyeol replied shaking his head, and walked away.

I quietly got up and walked out of my room and into the kitchen.

"Myungsoo oppa..."

I heard a familiar voice.

"Annyo, SuMin. How is Dasom?"

"Well, better than last week, but worse since yesterday."

"ah....arresso..."

I started to walk back to my room.

"Wait, Oppa!"

I turn and saw SuMin get up from her seat and had an envelope in her hand.

"Um...I think that-"

"Jagi, I don't think you should..." Sungyeol told her.

"But, if he doesn't then it hurts even more later." she grabbed my hand and put the envelope in. "Don't be so discouraged.... Myungsoo-ah, Fighting!" she fist pumped.

I took it and walked to the room. I set it down on my bed.....should I? or should I not? it hurts more later but it will hurt now anyways....but-but.....

"Aish! I'll just open it!" I told my self.

Finally making up my mind, I took it and opened it. there I pulled out a picture......it was her....my dear Dasom, and a baby girl.....

'Annyo, Oppa!

Surprise! I got you the best birthday present! even though I can't have one, I Adopted one! its a girl, and named it Dae Soo. Isn't she lovely? haha ☺ When you get off of tour we can play with her. She is 1 year old and

she has the same birthday as Sungyeol and Sumin unni! Well, Happy Birthday! saranghae OPPA! FIGHTING! (/^▽^)/'

its now been 1 year! she's..... she's 2 and a half now......... 

Bwo? I was.....I had.....I got...aniyo.....a tear slipped my eye.....I slid down the wall...what did I do?!

-Flashback-

"Myungsoo, you are so famous and handsome and talented! So we decided that we are going to make you an actor, leading roll!"  He stopped. and looked at me concerned, and anxious.