20/20 ~Eunwoo~

Eunwoo woke up smelling cleaner and felt a tinge of pain seeping into his body.

"What is going on?" Eunwoo asked touching his face and bedding.

"Where am I? Whats going on? Why can't-i can't see." 

"Eunwoo-ah."

"Jin Jin, why can't I see? Where's my parents?"

"Eunwoo... Your parents, they didn't make it."

"What are you saying? Why can't I see-"

"Eunwoo! Listen," Jin Jin said sternly.

Eunwoo calmed for a bit as he gripped the sheets.

"You and your parents got hit by a drunk truck driver... Two weeks ago. Your parents- Your parents... They didn't make to the hospital. You, on the other hand... You made it through surgery but... Your receptors for your eyes are damaged. They can't or couldn't get it fixed during surgery. You wouldn't have made it," Jin Jin took a deep breath," You're blind."

The next few weeks to months, Eunwoo stayed with a couple of his friends and lived as a flatmate with them. They helped him adjust to his new life.

"Come on Eunwoo! The first day of school isnt gonna be waiting for us!" MJ shouted.

"Okay!" Eunwoo walked out with his sunglasses on and his walking stick.

"Are we walking or taking the bus?"

"We are walking. Especially since we moved closer," Moonbin responded slipping his bag on his shoulders.

"Oh. Right."

They walk out and talk as they took their time to the school grounds.

"Oh yeah how has Emma been about this whole thing and going to school for the first time in your new life?" MJ asks.

"Emma has a little more adjusting to do," Eunwoo answers with a bittersweet smile.

Making it to the school grounds, whispers and gasps were heard.

"I thought that him being blind was just a rumor."

"Oh my goodness, poor Emma."

"I feel so bad for him."

"Emma is dating a blind guy?"

"Yeah. Didn't think she would date someone blind."

Eunwoo ignored the whispers and kept walking with his friends.

"Eunwoo oppa!"

Eunwoo smiled at the sound of his name. He turned to the direction of his name.

"Emma!"

She hugs him.

"How was your morning?"

"Well..." She wrapped her hand into his.

The morning went on as usual. Except for midday homeroom.

"Class," the teacher called.

No one listened.

"Class 3-C!" Their teacher slapped his gradebook on the pedstal.

The students turned and hushed one another. Once it was quiet their teacher smiled.

"Well now. We have a new student today. She is from the class 3-B, but she transferred to our class for the semester due to our uneven number for the capstone project. Please welcome her," the teacher smiled and gestured for the the student to come in.