Key of Heart ~Eunwoo (Astro)~

I watched him as he smiled brightly. The lights shown him perfectly, the crowd shouting his name. The chants were loud as I watched. He fit perfectly.

*click* *click*

I have to save every moment. It will be all I get.

I hid behind each shadow as I left. No one should ever see me like this.

I looked down to see my shiny, metal silver skin. Tears fall as I remember how everything has happened.

This is the story of our sad love story.

-No. POV.-

"Eunwoo! What are you doing?"

"Ah nothing." Eunwoo hid his papers from the girl.

"Aw come on! Show me!" The girl teased, as Eunwo smiled holding the papers high above her head.

The girl jumped for it, as she almost fell, Eunwoo holding her close.

"Don't be so clumsy." Eunwoo smiled.

The girl smiled back. They both got ready and left to go home. They walked beside one another joking and laughing with one another. They walked to the fence lying outside the girl's home.

She climbed sitting on the fence. Eunwoo leaned upon it as he stared at the girl as she smiled to the sky. He grabbed something out of his bag as he held it in front of the girl's face. She turned and smiled.

"What are-oh my! That's beautiful!"

Eunwoo took the the necklace put it on the girl. He smiled, showing her an identical pendent.

"Wah!"

They looked at one another, smiling.

The next few years, their relationship grew. Soon they grew together. Eunwoo learned to write and perform, while the girl he loved was a photographer.

They were in love, there was nothing more to say. Their eyes glowed in their beauty of love and they glowed with happiness. Thick and thin they've been through it all. It meant nothing if they were together. They've been inseparable. They believed that they would have a truly happily ever after but we all know that sometimes fate is the truth of they reason why some live happier than others. Their story wasn't any different accept for one miracle that cost their love to be apart.

*beep* *beep* *beep*

"She's alive! It worked!"

She sat up upon her bed, and saw her Father and his friends surrounding her.

"I don't understand."

"You're a live, my girl. My girl, you are alive."

"Appa, why do I look like this?"

"I'm sorry, but this is the only way for you."

"How long has it been?"

"5 years..."

"Appa... It's been 5 years...."

"Where is Eunwoo? Where is he? Appa, where is-"

"He doesn't know about you."

"Bwo-"

"He doesn't know that you lived."

"What?!"

The girl got up, and started walking around the room.

"I need to go."

"No! No can know that you lived."

"Why?!"

"Because you aren't who you are now. You are someone else."

"I'm not even a someone! I'm a something, appa! I can't live without him! We were engaged!"

"Yes, but now you aren't all human. You have to live like the rest of them you see."

"I have to live as a silver titanium vibranium android?! Why appa? Why!"

"Because you are my daughter! The very last thing I have left. I couldn't afford to lose you."

"You know that now, I can't be with someone anymore. Androids can't marry appa! They can't be with anyone. I'm stuck like this. I'm going to live like this for the rest of my life! I lost the one I love now! You say that you couldn't afford to lose me! I can't live without him! And now all I can do is work for here and act as if people will accept me! Do you see how they treat androids! Now I am one of them! I rather actually be dead than suffer without the love of my life." With that she quickly walked out of the metallic room, the door slamming closed behind her.

She walked out to the street as everyone welcomed her to the district. All of the people that she was now liked, welcomed her. They smiled and told her that everything was going to be okay.

And there was how she became who she was. For the past two years she followed Eunwoo around watching him, taking pictures of him. She missed him.

During one practice stage, she helped with the stage set as Astro practiced their new song for the concert. Soon it was Eunwoo's special stage. He shined the stage as she smiled. But ropes and creaking could be heard. She looked up and saw one of the stage props falling. The music was too loud for it to be heard. She ran as fast as she could, moving him from his position as it fell. It crashed as everyone ran towards him. She backed away. He picked up the camera, Looking through each picture. He looked up at her and she stared back.

"Do I know you?"

"I-I- no. I'm sorry."

"I see. Well it's nice to meet you."

She nodded as she walked away. Not even realizing that she left her camera with Eunwoo.

Eunwoo looked at the camera again. The charm that hung upon it he stared. He pulled out his own necklace from inside his shirt. Identical. Exact same identical ring charm. He looked at the girl as she was escorted out.

He knew it. She couldn't have gone. He walked after as his eyes turned glassy.

"Bye, oppa." She looked at him as his eyes met hers, hearing her words.

Her tears fell as she walked away.

"No! No!" Eunwoo ran towards her as the his members stopped him.

"You can't go! That's for only androids."

"No, I don't care!"

"Eunwoo, you can't."

"My beautiful, beautiful Ahri... I didn't know. I didn't know."

Tears fell as he fell.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know..."

Fate is sometimes so cruel to love, and for this story it was no exception.