SCARY NIGHT ♥ ~SEHUN~

Scary Night

"Where are you?! Darn it Jasmine!" Sehun said running,"why are you always moving?! Can't you stay in one place?!"

"Sorry Sehun, you know I always get distracted easily," Jasmine said on the other line.

"Where are you now?" Sehun asked. Jasmine looked up and tried to read it.( she is not that good at Korean yet.) "Blossom... Uh-" Jasmine started to say.

"My clueless princess," Sehun said on the other line. Jasmine smiled. "Just take a picture of it and I'll read it myself," Sehun said.

"Ok." Jasmine took a picture and sended it to Sehun. Sehun read it,"blessing blvd. Goodness Jasmine." He got a call and it was Jasmine.

"Oppa, there's a stalker behind me!" Jasmine said.

"Are you sure?" Sehun said starting to run to the destination. He saw a guy with a long jacket and a girl on a phone. "Yah, what are you wearing?"

"Yah! Pervert!" He heard the voice from that girl yell. Jasmine turned around. "Come here," the guy in the cloak said walking to her. "Help!" Jasmine screamed. Sehun hugged her, making her face him. Jasmine looked up,she smiled. Sehun smiled back. Then he gave the stalker a stare,"yah!" The stalker jumped by his yell,"y-you m-mea-mean me?"

"Yes you, don't bother my girl got it?" Sehun said still hugging Jasmine. The stalker ran off.

"Is he still there?" Jasmine asked.

"What are you doing in the cold?! It's freezing at night!" Sehun said. He handed her his jacket,"let's go." Then he saw her hand. "Ok," Sehun said. He held her hand and they went back to the SM Building.

                            The End

~A/N~

Sorry i didn't write in a while. i've been busy BUT I will update a lot today so ENJOY!!