Chapter 18

I was so screwed. I didn't know what to do I hadn't talked to Rohan since he told me he had just sent a maid to my room with a rack of formal dress. He also sent me a maid to help me get ready. What was with us? What even happened? I drunk his blood and now we were fighting again. There were a few dresses but I chose my favorite black one.

It was silk and had satin over it. It had no straps and made my boobs look good but it was still appropriate. It had straight skirt on it and it went to my feet. I found some black ribbon heels and put and put them on my hair was up in a bun with jewel clips placed everywhere you could see my bite mark but I mostly covered it with makeup.

Rohan didn't come and get me so I made my way downstairs. I went to the kitchen and Rohan was in there in a suit telling the chef what to make and I could feel his worry and it made me smile.

He caught sight of me and studied me a minute and then nodded and he walked over to me.

"Well done picking that was my favorite one too"

I could feel that he didn't really want to talk to me but he felt like he didn't have a choice. I just nodded in response and turned and then the doorbell rang and Rohan's door man opened it.

Rohan grabbed my arm and started dragging me to the door. Standing there was a very regal looking man who I assumed to be the king he looked like a more refined older version of Rohan but with blackish graying hair.

Next to him was a very beautiful girl she looked the same age as me. She had black hair with blonde almost white strips in it she was pale but had a slight glow to her she must have been the princess.

I stepped forward.

"Your highness"

I curtsied to the King.

"Princess"

I curtsied to the Princess.

Rohan's father nodded in approval while the princess just nodded. Rohan's father was staring at me intently. Rohan was glaring at his father

"Rohan my son she's very beautiful and young is she innocent? Or was she?"

I kept my face smiling even though I knew they were talking about me.

Rohan went rigid.

"She's innocent father"

The king looked at me again and he came closer he took my hand and kissed it. Rohan pulled me against him.

"How did you obtain her again she sure cost me a pretty penny"

"From Marcus father"

The king looked at me.

"How did they get you dear Crystal you weren't willing were you?"

I was surprised he had asked me and not Rohan

"Well no they kidnapped me when I went clubbing and I was coming home and I saw a guy hurting a girl and stopped him she ran away and next thing I know I'm knocked out.

They all stared at me and I felt uncomfortable.

"Well let's eat shall we?"

Rohan took us to the dining room where dinner was already served.

After awhile of eating Rohan's father started conversation

" Son she's nothing like Talia poor girl"

He looked disappointed and I felt Rohan's emotions flare up he was gripping the table hard.

" Who's Talia?"

I asked as innocently as possible but when the king opened his mouth Rohan shot up from his chair knocking it backwards.

" Father!"

Rohan growled at his father and I lost my appetite.

" I think its best you leave now"

The king slowly nodded and I walked him and the princess to the door.

" It was lovely meeting yous"

" Yes dear I will be sure to see you soon".

When they left I sensed Rohan in his room I went up there not even bothering to knock.

He was out on the balcony his back to me. I stepped out there and the cold air nipped at me.

" Who's Talia?"

Silence.

" Rohan?"

Silence.

The silence and the cold swirled around me making me even more colder and then he spoke.

" Does it matter?"

He sounded so bitter I flinched at his words.

" It matters to me"

I reached out a hand to him and he swirled around to look at me and in his eyes I saw torment and anger.

" Well you don't matter to me so get lost"

Those harsh words clawed at my heart but if I wasn't wanted around here well then there was no reason for me to be here.

A tear ran down my cheek as I turned to leave. I got halfway across the room when he grabbed my wrist

" Where are you going?"

" Does it matter you don't care about me remember?"

Tears were streaming down my face now.

" Just let me go I know you don't care about me so why does it matter?"

He looked lost and unsure and confused.

" Tell me! Tell me you don't care about me!"

I sounded frantic and desperate but I needed him to say it or I wouldn't be able to leave

" Crystal I can't say that"

I shook him

" Yes! Yes you can"

He grabbed both my arms

" No! I can't cause it's not true. I do care about you."

Everything froze at that moment and it was just me and him. I was still crying but now they were tears of happiness.

I kissed him and he kissed me back. I couldn't get enough its like we were breathing each other in.

We slowly backed up to his bed. I pulled back and turned around he slowly undid my zip and my dress fell to the floor I hadn't needed to wear a bra with it either.

I was standing there topless and in undies and heels. He pulled me back into his arms and ran his hands all over my body.

He laid me gently down on the bed and took his pants and shirt off.

I felt the points of his fangs and I stretched my neck out so he could get more access

" Drink from me"

He did and that turned me on more he slid my underwear down then his.

" Are you sure?" He seemed uncertain

I nodded

" I love you thats all I need"

He smiled and kissed me

" This may hurt"

He pushed into me and I exploded in feelings.

Ok I know its a bit hey how you going but gotta have these sences right everbody knows sex is the thing that ties to people who are in love together most.....Well im not going to get into that caause its awkawrd and im sorry if you dont like reading these type of things Im really sorry but my sorry is rated R so yeah thats why heheh

V.o.t.e

C.om.m.e.n.t

F.a.n

PLEASE ;P

xoxxo

RozaANDDimka