Chapter 10

One of Rohan's maids were working on my hair while I just sat silent looking in the mirror she had already done my makeup and I did look good I would of been happy under any other circumstances but not for this I was being forced agaisnt my own free will I was truely a slave.

My hair was dead straight and my makeup was perfect my lips looked big and lucicious and my eyes were poping out.

The maid brought out the dress Rohan had told her to put me in it was purple and silk and went above the knee's it was strapless and tight I worse matching coulor underwear and it was lacy with a strappless bra of course. I just put some black pumps on and then I was done I put a coat on and thanked the maid it wasnt her fault I was here no need to be inpolite.

I walked downstairs and saw Rohan waiting down there on the couch with Anna. He was wearing a Tux and she was wearing a dress similar to mine but much shorter and it was halter neck and red. Her hair was curled though and she had alot more makeup on than I did I had to keep myself from scoffing she didnt even need the makeup.

Rohan wasnt looking at me and Im glad I wouldnt of been able to handle that. We got taken to his car and I sat in the back seat and Anna got to sit in the front her hand sat on Rohan's thigh and I got insanely jealous but then I remembered why I was here and totally forgot about it she could have him.

When we got there we each piled out of his car but only Anna was in his arms I wasnt going near him to the last moment.

When we got to the door Rohan just gave me a look and my legs took me to his side stupid bond. Stupid slave. Stupid master. He put his arm around my waist and his other was around Anna's who was glaring at me I just shrugged and looked straight foward when we walked in the music was thumping and bodies were everywhere grinding and talking and kissing and drinking it looked like fun but not for me immeadiltly I had a fake smile plastered on my face and my polite mode switched on all thanks to Rohans command.

We continued walking through the crowd Rohan was greeted by lots of people but he just waved back he must of been looking for someone. When we came to the front of the room we came to a guy with two chicks at his side just like Rohan. He tapped him on the back and the guy turned around it was Alec " Rohan my friend nice to see you acompanied as always he looked from Anna too me and a wide smile spread across his face " Crys I hardley reconized you not in red" he stepped foward and embraced me in a big hug he kissed me on the cheek he turned to Anna

" No offense Anna but red is a better colour on Crys if memory serves" he winked at me Rohan was looking back and forth between me and Alec

" You two have met?" we both nodded at the same time.

" I do believe I was the first vampire she ever talked to" he leant into me more " I do believe you figured out who we were by now?" I nodded and smiled wider I had liked him. Rohan looked so jealous I ate it up

" Wait how would you know she looks good in red?"

" Well the dress she wore im pretty sure you saw it I didnt realize you were the one who took her I would of come and visited you dont tell me much anymore do you now? and I think I remember I was dying to have changed you into that but I was in a gentle mood that day".

He winked at me again and Rohan just slowly nodded.

" Rohan could i please borrow your left side date for a quick dance" Rohan thought for a moment I was pretty sure he wanted to say no but he wouldnt be able to without raising suspicion he nodded.

Alec turned to me and held out his hand " My lady shall we have a dance?" I took his hand and he dragged me onto the dance floor. I was a praticuly good dancer I used to take hip hop and jazz when I was popular and I was happy with the skills I learnt I even knew how to dance like everyone else was. I started shaking my hips and moving my body agaisnt Alec his eyes showed me he approved of this and a quick glance towards Rohan showed me he was looking but didnt like what he was seeing.