Chapter 19

I woke up feeling complete for once. My whole body ached a bit and I could feel the bite on my neck but I sank in the feeling of it.

I was in Rohan's arms and he was embracing me tightly. He was asleep so I just sat there thinking about how I had finally did it. I wasn't a virgin anymore and I hoped I didn't regret it later on.

I tried getting out of bed after half a hour but Rohan was holding onto me to tight. I realized I was naked and mine and Rohan's bodies were pressed together I knew it was stupid to be embarrassed about being naked next to him when we had just had sex but hey that was just me.

Rohan started shifting around and I knew he was waking up. I pretended to be asleep again. I heard him laughing.

"I think you forget that I am a vampire I can tell things about you from your body"

I didn't say anything

"You're not really asleep your breathing isn't steady enough and your heart rate"

He tickled me and I burst out giggling

"No, Rohan stop"

He did and kissed me

"Good morning sleepy vampire"

"Can you blame that I'm sleepy I used up all of my batteries last night"

I blushed and he laughed at me

"Oh come on I'm a human who lost her virginity to a vampire and you're a vampire who just had sex with yet another girl and you're more tired than I am? There's something wrong with you."

"Hey careful that's my ego your bruising"

We both laughed

"So what do you want to do today?"

" Who is she?"

I had been thinking about this for most of the time I'd been awake. I needed the answer.

"Who's she?"

I gave him a look that would make him think of it himself but he didn't so I just said it

"Talia"

He froze and then started to pull away from me.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him back

"Rohan talk to me!"

He jerked his arm away from me but I grabbed him back again and he glared at me

"Let go of me!"

I couldn't believe what was happening I was going to become one of those girls who gets left in bed early in the morning. A one night stand.

 I wouldn't let that happen.

I know it so wasn't the time but I got on top of him and stared him right in the eye

"Who. Is. She?"

He growled at me. He would have thrown me off by now but I was stronger than he expected.

"She's just some girl"

I didn't believe him and he knew it. He sighed and gave in.

"She was the first girl I ever loved"

I didn't say anything

"Now get off me"

He threw me off when I wasn't ready and I went flying into the wall it knocked the air out of me but I was fine, On the outside at least but inside I was a broken mess from that throw.