Chapter 38

A/N

Hey fan's sorry it took so long I just got a new kitty cat and she has been keeping me pretty busy, So sorry again and enjoy!

I didn't know how to answer I couldn't just say yes it was too simple I wanted to scream to the whole world yes so that everyone knew how much I loved this man. I could see his face becoming worried as I contemplated how I was going to answer.

" Yes I will marry you and I will love you forever no matter what else we go through" He smiled and hugged my legs I wobbled and fell over his shoulder. He picked me up and spun me around. I would of thrown up by now if I was human. He put me back down my on feet and pulled a little box out of his pocket.

" I got this the day before the ball but things occurred and I didn't get the chance to give it too you" He opened the box and I gasped with tears immediately coming to my eyes looking at the beautiful the ring. It was silver so obviously vampires didn't have any sort of aversion to silver like in the movies. The middle diamond was the biggest and was circle shaped and then there were two little oval shaped diamonds on each side. It was extravagant yet simple at the same time and I loved it. He took my hand and placed the ring on my ring finger. I had the best sleep of my life that night in my husband too be arm's. Rohan wasn't next to me when I woke up but I wasn't scared he asked me to marry him and that meant he wanted to be with me forever. I stretched out in the bed before getting out of the bed and making my way downstairs. I warmed some blood up in the microwave and sat on one of the stool's and relaxed and drank it. Alec walked in with a smirk on his face and I smiled at him. Whenever he was around something just made me smile I couldn't help it.

" Hey Crys, Where is Rohan on this fine morning?"

" I have no idea Alec I thought you might know" I shrugged still not worried. I refused to make myself worry anymore I was just going to relax and take it one day at a time till everything settles down and all this weird things stop happening. 

" Do you want some?" I held up my cup to Alec indicating that I meant blood. He nodded and I stood up and emptied another bag of blood from the fridge into another cup and warmed it up. We only had two bags left and I didn't know where we got it from so I would have to tell Rohan. I handed Alec the cup and he took in a big breath. I could tell there was something on his mind.

" Is there something you want to tell me?" He looked up at me and smiled.

" I was just thinking how much thing's have changed Rohan never used to be around people he didn't even want to be around Anna unless it was too you know get it on" I laughed at how he referred to Anna and Rohan having sex to getting it on.

" His just so different now I've known him for fifty years and his been a lone wolf always he wouldn't try and hang out with me and now his getting married and his becoming king with his sister as queen, It's just different but not bad" Rohan must of told Alec about our engagement either this morning or last night when I was asleep.

" Fifty years? I think I'm just realizing what old men you are" He pushed himself away from the bench.

" Does this look like an old man's body too you?" He lifted up his shirt and pointed towards his toned six pack. 

" Looks can be deceiving" He flipped me off and let his shirt drop.

" What are you wearing tonight? Maybe we could wear matching color's?" Alec batted his eye lashes trying to pull off a cute girl affect.

" What's tonight?" I asked hoping it wasn't something that was going to turn out bad like the presentation ball.

" Lizzie's and Rohan's coronation and your's of course" I swallowed the big lump that was forming in my throat.