Chapter 15

Alec stood there at the door mouth agap. I didnt even move away from her and she was too out of it from the bite too notice anything.

" Rohan what the fuck!"  I growled and reluctantly jumped away from Crystal and right over to Alec

" You know I didnt hear you knock" I shoved him and he stumbled a tiny bit

" Get out right now you've intterupted" He was scowling at me but he also wasnt moving anywhere

" Intterupted what Rohan you pretty much rayping this poor girl" I was shaking with anger now he had no right to say that.

Alec walked around me towards the bed and started to pick up Crystal but I ran to him and pushed him across the room he went flying into the wall

" Enough Rohan! I'm your friend you cant control yourself just let me take her" I shook my head trying to get his annoying voice out of my head.

" No! I want her shes mine" I stood protectively in front of her.

Before I had the chance to access what he was doing Alec had doged me and picked her up and taken her she gave a little scream but then laughed

" Rohan savve me my prince charming" She was laughing so hard it was hard for hiim to hold onto her and he dropped her making her hit her head

" Ow!"

" Nice one Alec that proves shes safer with me" he scoffed

"  Yeah that explains all the blood running down her neck!" he bent down to a still laughing Crystal

" Hey Crystal want to come with me?" she looked at me for awhile and then jumped up arubtly

" I want to go swimming lets go to the pool all of us!" I sagged in defeat this wasn't going to happen  anymore

" Its ok Crystal you can go with Alec I'll see you later" Her sad face was cute she hugged me and i went rigid

" Ok but I'm coming up here to see you after I swim" .

Alec's POV

I took her out of the room and let myself take a full breath as soon as she was out of there I sagged in relief as soon as I had smelt her blood I had knew what I would find but I hadnt been prepared for it.

What was the worst was that she looked happy while he was doing it and about what they were about to do but she was overly drunk I couldnt believe my friend Rohan was going to stoop to that level.

She was stumbling in front of me and when we got to the stairs she grabbed my hand and an electri shock ran through me body. I helped her down the stairs. Right now she was currently wearing a pair of lacy black bra and undies and black heels she looked so sexy good enough to eat.

We went out to the pool and surprisingly nobody was there I had expected a bunch of people from the party to be there but now it was just me and her. I was begining to understand why Rohan wasnt able to control himself around her.

She shed her heels and jumped in the water. She resurfaced much to my pleasure I wasnt planning on swimming tonight.

" Alec come swim with me Im all lonely in this big ol pool alone, wet, and alone" Oh god she was good I couldnt resist I nodded and slid into the pool feeling the water surround me.

She jumped on my back

" It feels amazing dosent it and just to think we drink this stuff we are in right now" I laughed at that one.

She looked even more beautiful with wet hair it clung to her cheeks and neck and all the blood was gone leaving to little bite holes.

Her smooth legs were on my back slowly moving up and down in a rythem matching the music we could slightly hear from inside.