Chapter 8

I really started to like my school it gave me time to get away from my thoughts of Rohan what the hell was wrong with me i constantly thought about him. Ben was still trying to get me on his good side but his attempts were failed ones again what was wrong with me Ben was cute and nice and obvisely has the hots for me. My group of friends arent the popular ones either so thats good but why didnt i just say yes to Ben?

The rest of the day was spent by me thinking about why im so stupid and as I was leaving to go back to Rohan's Ben stopped me and started talking to me

" Hey Crystal"

" Hey Ben why arent you up at your dorm or wherever it is you go after school?"

" Well the thing is.......I know ive been trying a bit to hard to get you to say yes to me.......so Im just going to do it simple...Crystal will you go on a date with me?"

I stood there for a moment I wasnt sure what to do half of my brain was screaming Rohan and the other half was screaming do it do it.

" Ok ill go on a date with you" Rohan has a girlfriend so why couldnt i have fun too. Bens face lit up

" Ill call you" he pecked me on the cheek and then left.

I met Rohan at his car and slid in without a hey he looked at me and then slowly turned the engine on then darted off.

" So anything exciting happen today?" Maybe if i told him he would get jealous i would love to see that.

" Yeah about 5 minutes ago Ben asked me out" I smiled and Rohans face turned cold

" Like on a date?" I nodded and he gripped the steering wheel tighter

" And what makes you think im going to let you go Crystal?" I stared at him shocked had i really just heard that.

" You dont own me i can do whatever I want" i crossed my arms but they slid down to my sides when i realized what I had just said. He did own me.

" I let you out of my house for one reason and one reason only. School."

" You have got to be kidding me right?" he didnt say anything.

" stop this car and let me out" he kept driving but faster I flinched back in my sit.

" Slow down!" he jerked his head towards me and held my gaze

" You will do exactly what i tell you to do alright?!" I nodded he had used this stupid master slave bond agaisnt me and when I was normal again I was going to kill him.

" Be quiet and stopped fidgeting!" I listened not of my own free will though.

When we got to his house the hold on me was released and I was that shocked and sad that he would do that to me that i didnt even yell at him or hit him. A single tear ran down my cheek as I ran from the car and into the house. I went straight to my room and flopped down on my bed and cried more. I wasnt usally the crying type but seeing Rohan doing that to me back there changed the whole way i thought about him and it scared me.

I stayed curled up in my bed all night not even going out for dinner I couldnt decide weather i was more angry or sad I just felt so depressed and alone I was scared that I was going to hurt myself again I had promised myself I wouldnt do it anymore i had started when my mum died and no i didnt want to die i just found it was a release it made me feel better but i hated myself afterwards.

I got up and walked into the bathroom and found the razor I hid in the cupboard. I pulled up the sleeve of my shirt and slid it across my wrist making perfect red wet lines the blood slowly seeped out I didnt do them deep enough to nearly hit veins but they were pretty deep.