Chapter 36

A/N

Just wanted to say thanks for reading and that you's are all super fan's and all of you's keep me writing. Thank you so much! Wanted to get this up fast I am going to go through and edit it later sorry if there are any mistake's :)

ROHAN'S POV

" Yes my father is sorry he couldn't make the call but seeing as I will be the one dealing with you soon he thought it was appropriate" I didn't mind making these call's. They were all about making deal's and organizing meeting's with other royals or high up vampires. I would of preferred going to town with Crystal but I needed to do this. I needed to get used to being king else I wouldn't be ready for it when the time came. I put the phone back on its holder and sat down on the chair at my desk. I was tempted to call Crystal and tell her I was coming to meet her for lunch but I changed my mind when I realized she would be home soon anyway because I had forgot to give her money. We really needed to open a bank account for her or at least get her a credit card or something. I had a shower and got dressed and when I checked the time I couldn't believe it had been six hours. I was so busy making all the call's for my father I hadn't realized how long it had taken me. I found my cell phone and started to worry when I seen that she hadn't called me. I quickly dialed her number and it called three times before she answered.

" Crystal where are you? I was worried" I smiled as I talked happy that nothing had happened to her yet again.

" Hey baby I'm worried about you too" I froze as I listened to the sickly sweet voice laughing. I couldn't believe I used to find her attractive.

" Anna why do you have Crystal's phone? Where is she?" If she had done something to her I was not going to stop till I had my hand wrapped around Anna's neck.

" Oh her phone? She gave it too me too hold so it didn't get blood on it" I gritted my teeth and had my hands in fist.

" Why would she get blood on her phone?"

" Well when you get staked there is usually a big amount of blood involved" 

" If you've touched her you will get back exactly what you gave but double, Let her go!" 

" I don't understand how you chose her over me she's new and she dosen't even compare to me, I am so much hotter than her and you know it"

" You wouldn't understand because your not smart and your annoying and well she is just everything that your not If you are not going to surrender her over to me then I will just hunt you down and take her from you"

" You didn't change her you's may have a small bond but you won't be able to find her fast enough and by the time you do we will be gone, I have to go if I don't stop my brother now I won't be able to stop him at all" She hung up the phone and I threw it agaisnt the wall. If they hurt her I would kill both of them. I should of known Anna was up to something when her brother appeared at the ball. I ran to the palace to organise some help and tell my father of their betrayal against the royal family. I ran into my fathers room and immediately wished I had of knocked. He was in bed with the Victoria women he brought with him to the ball and when I said in bed I didn't mean sleeping. I turned around while they hurried around trying to put all their clothes back on.

" I am sorry father but it is an emergency Crystal has been taken, Sorry Victoria" They were dressed now and my father kissed Victoria before walking out the door he gestured for me to follow him. I was immensely happy that he chose to ignore what had just happened as it would of been a very awkward conversation. He started making call's as soon as we reached his office for the head of his guard and other people that could help us.