Chapter 32

A/N

So I decided to upload anyway even though I didn't get many comments or votes. Kind of sad but I'm not just going to stop writing. If you like my story and want to keep reading please just leave a comment or a vote. Please forgive me if there are any mistakes and pretty please vote and comment <3

ROHAN POV

I believed her when she said she promised she was going to be back soon. How stupid was I? It had been three hours and I couldn't believe how stupid I had been to believe her she had most likely fallen in love with another vampire by now with how hot she was but when she had asked for me my blood I had believed she still cared about me. I had tried so hard to get into the castle to see her but my father had told all the guards to keep me away. Maybe I had waited to long and she didn't have any feelings for me now but hate. How could I blame her? To her it would of seemed that I didn't care she was gone she would of been subjected to so many things. I could smell other vampires on her. I knew what went on in this castle. You could make the slaves do just about anything you want. I still love and I don't care what she has done with other vampires here. I couldn't be mad at her for doing something she had no choice in. I wanted to kill those other vampires though. They would of felt it too the bond I had with her but still they took her body and her blood I was disgusted in my kind even though I had done the same things in my past. If I looked for her and someone found out they would report it too my father. She had most likely gone back to work going from door to door filling every vampires needs with her sweet blood. There was a knock at my door and I smiled. Yes she had come back too me she hadn't left to go be with other guys. 

" I thought you had-" I stopped when I fully opened the door.

" You thought she had left you again?" My father glared at me and pushed past me into the room. What was he doing here? Did he know she had been in here? Playing the dumb card was a good idea right now.

" Anna? Why would she leave me?" I put on a confused face. He sneered at me.

" You know I'm not talking about Anna I'm talking about the slave girl who came out of your room looking quite full about four hours ago, You know allowing her to drink your blood just makes the bond stronger even in its weak state with you too being apart. I know you could sniff her out so I am just going to tell you where she is right now" I perked up listening.

" She is in the dungeon where I put her and she is staying there until after the wedding"

" You can't do that she isn't some human she isn't just a new vampire either she's my mate!" 

" I can do whatever I want I am the king and not you don't you dare try to release her because that will just get in her more trouble then she's already in, Did you really have to seek the poor girl out I thought she was just getting used to the idea that you weren't coming for her. One of the vampires staying here was quite pleased with her performance in bed yesterday" My hands were in fist and I was biting my tougne to stop myself from saying anything.

" If you hurt her I won't marry Anna and I won't become king"

" Don't act like your the only choice you have a sister you know and I don't have to step down from the throne so early you should feel privileged that I thought you were ready even though I am begging to doubt my decision there is no going back now"

"  I DON'T WANT TO BE KING IF IT MEANS GIVING UP THE ONLY THING I'VE EVER LOVED!" He stepped back shocked. He was speechless I had always wanted to rule as my father had but that was before I met Crystal I would give anything up to be with her.

" You will get married tomorrow and if not then I will let you live together forever in the dungeons!" He was gone after he said that. He wouldn't release her. I walked out of the door and to Anna's room she was with a slave boy and I just told him to get out.