Chapter 23

I fought with myself all the way back to Rohan's house I could'nt leave her alone with him when she was so scared she should be scared of me too if she knew the truth about me being a vampire but I couldn't tell her right now that wouldn't help the situation at all.

I finally made a decision when I stepped out of the car Crystal was still asleep. I would take Edwards advice but I would not leave her completely in case Rohan couldn't control himself again I would stay in one of the guest bedrooms and keep watch of Crystal until she was herself again.

I picked her up and carried her to the door it opened and Rohan was standing there with a very tormented expression on his face. He held out his arms for Crystal and I pushed past him and walked her up to her room and set her gently down on the bed she sighed in her sleep like my own personal little angel.

Rohan was at the door but wouldn't come in to the room. I quietly shut the door and started walking down the hall to one of the many guest bedrooms.

" What the hell is your problem Alec?" 

" Your are my problem" I growled out. He glared at me. 

" How am I in anyway your problem you asshole as if I don't have enough problems now one of my best mates has a problem with me for some unknown and most likely stupid reason"

" Don't pretend its not obvious what my problem with you is, You could of killed her!"

Understanding took  over his features and he turned and walked away. I wanted to punch him in the back of the head for just walking off when I was talking to him but after all he was the prince.

I went into the guest bedroom closest to Crystal's room it was two doors down nice and close in case of an incident. The room was decorated with dark wood furniture and the room color varied from hazelnut to darkest brown. I went straight to the bed and laid down just staring at the roof wondering how everything had gotten so fucked up. I was running at vampire speed through the Forrest and someone was yelling my name it sounded like an angel was calling my name from the sky above I stopped looking around and up at the sky looking for the angel. Suddenly a blond blur came at me fast and knocked me to the ground then a pair of soft sweet lips were on mine kissing me. 

" I told you I would catch you I think Im just a little bit faster than you"

" Crystal" I breathed out and kissed her again. She's even more beautiful as a vampire if you can believe her hair wasn't light but longer and more golden blond her lips were naturally a luscious pink she didn't even need make-up anymore her skin was pale but it just made her seem more angel like. I was so happy I had changed her and now we could spend the rest of eternity together.

She started shaking me really hard and I laughed but when she didn't stop I called out her name.

"Crystal!"

That's when I woke up to Rohan's face and Rohan's hands shaking me.

" Dreaming about Crystal how sweet"

I had obviously called her name out loud. He would be suspicious now and I so didn't need that.

" What's wrong why did you wake me up?" He smirked.

" If I can't get any sleep you shouldn't be able to either" Just like him to not let anyone else have something that he hasn't got.

" Your so arrogant sometimes Rohan".

" I'm thirsty and I was thinking of eating out, Do you want to join me?"

I couldn't see the harm in keeping myself from getting hungry. We went to one of the many night clubs in town and positioned ourselves where many girls would spot us. I was interested to see what Rohan would do as he usually does a little more than take blood with woman.

I was approached by three girls but I didn't find any of them so appealing. When I was approached the forth I agreed to dance worried as to why I had chosen her. Her hair was a very light blond and she was thin. I think I chose her because from the back she reminded me of Crystal. 

I wasn't really into the whole sink my teeth into a poor girl in an alley and then just leave them there weak and to fend for themselves. That is exactly what Rohan did though he took a kind looking brunette into the alley had his fill and then put her in a cab and sent her on her way. I took mine back to her place and was just finishing up when she asked me something that caught my attention.

" Am I pretty?" I swallowed my mouth full of her blood and looked into her eyes.

" Of course you are why do you ask such a thing?"

" You don't seem interested in anything but my blood" Is that what I was doing? Was i treating her like a blood bag and nothing else.

I kissed her on an impulse and she responded within a second. I woke up the next morning next to the girl I didn't even know her name. The crystal look alike. I felt horrible as I got out of the bed. I had with a girl because she looked like a girl I thought I was in love with. I'm a horrible person and I don't even deserve Crystal. I left the girl a note saying sorry but that wouldn't make up for how I had used her.

I hurried back to Rohan's house realizing I had left Crystal there all night alone with Rohan what if he had lost control again what if I found her dead this time? I didn't know what I would do.

I ran straight into Crystal's room not hearing her steady heartbeat when I walked in the door. When I opened the door I almost couldn't believe the sight before me. An empty bed stood before me.

I ran to Rohan's room and shoved open the door. 

" Where is she!?" I yelled at him.

" Where were you I've been looking for her all night she wasn't here when I got home I've been calling you did you forget how to answer a phone?"

" It was dead, How can you not find her your her master you have a connection you can feel her in you can't you?!"

" You didn't think I tried that something is blocking it"

" I'm going to look for her are you coming?" 

We both walked out the door and went in different direction looking for the girl that had changed both our lives completely in the space of a few months.