Chapter 24

I woke up and stretched pulling the blanket tighter around me and relishing in the comfy feel of it. Everything rushed back to me in one big whoosh that could of possibly knocked me off my feet had I been standing. I sat up and looked around and nearly screamed when I realized I was back in the room where the vampire had tried to attack me. I slowly looked around waiting for my eyes to spot someone.

I got up quietly but the covers and never sounded louder than at this very moment. Deciding to take a different approach to things I quickly went through the closet and chucked on a hoody. I placed my ear against the door listening for footsteps but no sounds traveled to me. I took my chance and bolted out the door down and the stairs then out the front door. I didn't stop running when I got free of the house I ran straight into the woods surrounding the house. My breath ran out soon and my throat became dry and scratchy so I sank down to the most Forrest floor. Looking around I studied my surroundings noticing everything from tree's to bird's to grass. The one thing I didn't see was an exit from the big thick tree's surrounding me.

" You stupid idiot"

I knew yelling at myself wasn't going to help but there wasn't much else to do so I kept yelling at myself like a crazy person. I wonder if someone was quized on where they would rather be a vampire's house or lost in a forest with a storm coming, Oh yeah a big storm was coming one thing I could see was dark purple booming clouds heading straight for me I could smell the rain coming to.

" Hey Crystal did I mention your an idiot for just running into the forest without a second thought?"

I stuck my tongue out at myself. I was losing my absolute fucking mind. The rain came down hard and fast on me. The wind was blowing the rain straight into my face and the fact that the water had soaked completely through my clothes and was now chilling my skin to an extent where I thought about turning back and just looking for the vampire's house.

By the time I gave up my hair was soaked my pants were soaked well lets just say you wouldn't be able to find one single little dry spot on me. I peeled my jumper off knowing no jumper was better then a water logged one. I folded the jumper and laid down with me head on it I was shivering but I slowly drifted off to sleep under a tree for the first time in my life.

Rohan POV

We had been searching all throughout the day and it was becoming dark quickly. Me and Alec had good vision at night but Crys didn't. As every minute passed my worry for her grew until my head was just full of bad things that could of happened to her all because I had left her alone so I could go drink blood. I was a disgusting monster and she was right to be scared of me and to hate me. I fell to my knee's ready to scream up at the sky to beg for forgiveness and maybe some help when I heard a whimper.

I found the cause of the noise called up in a little ball shivering under a tree. I knelt down by her side and touched her. Her skin was like ice and my fingers felt burnt from the feel of it. I picked her up and she woke up and looked straight into my eyes and let out a sob.

" I'm so scared"

She snuggled in closer to my chest and drifted back to sleep still shivering.

" Don't be scared of me sweetness I'd sooner kill myself than kill you"

I took her back to my place and took her to my bed. I could feel she needed me right now even if she was scared of me I couldn't leave her alone when she was in this condition but it wasn't just her needing me I need her too. More than she would ever know or let me tell her again.