Chapter 17

Crystal's POV

Rohan had said he needed to go take care of some business so when he left I asked one of the maids if Alec was still here and she said yes and directed me to one of the guest bedrooms.

I knocked and thought I heard someone so I opened the door and standing there naked was Alec. I gasped and looked away covering my eyes

"I'm so sorry Alec I thought you I mean I knocked" I was so embarrassed.

Alec was laughing and he had a smirk on his face he had jeans on now

"Crystal relaxes its ok it's not like you have never seen a guy naked before" Did he mean Rohan? Had he been naked?

I sat down on his bed

"So last night?"

Alec's head jerked up to look at me and then he slowly went back to getting dressed

"It was a pretty good party wasn't it" He was trying to ignore it he knew what I meant though

"Oh please Alec you know what I'm talking about tells me what happened" He sighed and came closer to me and looked me right in the eyes

"I'm sure Rohan already explained it too you didn't him?" I nodded

"But I want to know what happened with you?"

He looked around everywhere else but to me so I grabbed his chin and made him look at me he had really smooth skin

" I just interrupted and then I knew that you were drunk and you wouldn't want that why you were drunk so I took you to the pool"

I had a sudden thought and just had to ask

"And did we do anything?" I looked away and he shook his head

" Of course not I don't take advantage of girls"

" He wouldn't of done anything!"

Alec looked at me like I was insane

" He had already drunk your blood he couldn't control himself especially after having your blood"

He was hurt and angry I shouldn't be such a bitch he was right I had put myself in a bad situation but Im sure It was my fault I was most likely throwing myself at Rohan the whole night sometimes its too much for a guy but Alec had only thought he was doing the right thing.

I hugged him and whispered a thank you into his ear.

"So are you staying here or going home?"

"I have to leave but I will come pick you up for more training on Monday after school okay?"

I nodded and kissed him on the cheek I had a ton of homework to do I may as well get started on it while I had nothing to do well that was until I walked into my room.

Standing there was Anna a look of pure fury written on her face I slowly shut my door I knew this was bad but if I ran I was sure it would make it worse.

"Hey Anna I think you have the wrong room"

She used her enhanced speed to appear in front of me all of a sudden

"Cheater!" I accused

"Listen here you puny little human bitch, Just so you know Rohan is mine! And his only using you to get what he needs and then you will just be more trash to him"

"You are such a stupid blonde bitch Anna open your damn eyes me and Rohan haven't even had sex!"

She shoved me into the wall hard.