Chapter 22

Alec's POV

Rohan's command still hadn't worn off but he had only been gone for 15 minutes or so. She was sitting there looking lifeless and lost. She had a blank stare and I couldn't even get one word out of her.

Suddenly she screamed and I jumped up from my seat and over to her. I had to hold onto her so she would stop kicking her legs and throwing her arms around.

"Crystal calm down please"

"What did you just do to me?!" 

She had tears in her eyes.

"Where did the vampire go? Are you a vampire too? Who are you?"

I couldn't answer her questions fast enough and I knew I couldn't possibly calm her down the only one that could properly do it was Rohan. I could call him but I was pretty sure he was going to see his father and I couldn't interrupt that.

I pulled her onto my lap and slowly rocked her back and forth.

"Are you a vampire?"

She sobbed into my chest.

"No, I'm not"

I didn't like lying to her but I knew it would calm her down.

"Are you here to help me?"

"Yes I'm here to protect you from them but you need to trust me ok?"

"Crystal my name is Alec and you have known me for a few months now, you've recently lost your memory me and some other people are going to take you to a doctor but you need to stay calm"

She nodded and nestled into my neck and chest even more.

" Ok but can I please sleep a bit first I'm really tired"

She fell asleep in my arms snoring softly. I never knew she snored but it wasn't a huge grunting snore it was little petite like a kitten and it just made her more cute.

I waited twenty minutes until she was deep asleep and then carried her to the car and laid her in the back seat.

I started wondering how she had ended up like this. The only answer I came up with was that Rohan had done something to her to make her like this, And just like a hot flash of pure anger shot through my veins and through my entire body.

I started shaking and imagining things I could do to him. I don't care that his my best mate and I've known him for a century he hurt the girl I love and the girl he was supposed to love and he was going to pay but right now I had to concentrate on getting Crystal to the doctors without crashing from my bad shaking. Rohan was with his dad thinking that he would find a way to help her but I wasn't going to wait around for that idiot he couldn't care less about Crystal I only wish she knew that.

We came to a doctors but it wasn't a human doctors I couldn't take her to one of them when she had a vampire bite that would be to suspicious. I took her to my doctor he is a vampire but he has trained as a human doctor too. He had built up this amazing immunity to human blood he still drank it but wasn't tempted when working on a human.

"Alec long times no see what has it been two century's now?" I had Crystal in my arms she was still sleeping.

" Yes it has been quite awhile Edward" I hadn't seen my old friend in quite awhile he looked about 30 years old but in truth he is going into his two hundreds pretty soon where as I was only one hundred and forty eight years old.

"We can catch up later my old friend right now this girl in my arms is in pretty bad shape and I need your help"

He gestured for me too put her on the examination table. I gently placed her down and she still didn't wake up.

"Ok Alec aside from the bite is there anything else wrong with her?" I took a deep breath and slightly started shaky again.

"She has suffered abit of memory loss we think it's from the bite somehow it's affected her memory"

He looked at her for a moment.

"Perhaps we should take care of her wound first"

I watched as he stitched up and worked on her neck a wound like that wouldn't heal with our blood because it was created by a vampire and her master we wouldn't be able to heal it and Rohan had been to confused to think of that so I would rather her be fixed now rather than wait for Rohan to stop being an idiot.

"Alec where is her master I can tell you are not him she really needs to be with her master right now. I'm sorry to say but the only way to fix vampire caused amnesia is to be with their master or the one who bit them eventually it will all come back to her"

"Edward that's impossible she scared of her master doesn't recognize him one bit"

"I don't know what you want me to say Alec that's how it is, you love this girl don't you?" I looked up at him in surprise but I had never lied to him and I wasn't about to start now.

"Yes I do love her with all my heart".