Chapter 9

It hurt at first but then a warm pleasurable feeling speard through my whole body. I moaned and pulled him closer he dugged his teeth in more.

" mmm oh Rohan" I moaned out. He pulled away from my neck and i tried pulling him back missing the feel of his teeth in my neck.

" Crystal" his voice was raspy and deep we locked eyes and I couldnt take them away from his my blood was still on his lips but I didnt care. We kissed and it was hot and lust filled he ripped my towel off and laid me back on the couch he paused when he noticed my bikkni was see through I didnt care though I wanted him to see every inch of me.

He placed himself on top of me but held most of his weight. I could tell he was turned on by the pressure that was pressed agaisnt my leg. He untied my bikki top at the back and it immeadiatly became loose and slipped off and onto the floor now I was under him topless. He stared at my naked breast for a second before continuing on with the kisses he left my mouth and trailed kisses all along my neck and too my boobs then he bit into my boob and i gasped at the sudden pain but then it became plesurable again and I was moaning.

I started unbottoning his shirt and when i was done i looked at his naked chest and all the muscles he had so much power and strength I wondered how that would feel like in having sex with him...Oh god no I couldnt lose my virginity on a sofa just cause i was horny from a vampire bite.

It took all my self control to edge out from under him and get out the couch. He looked at me and in his eyes I could see him wanting me I could still feel that animal passion " Rohan we were getting to carried away your hurt and probaly have a concussion and your not thinking straight" he got up and pulled me into his arms " You dont have to lie to me its fine I know your not ready and I wouldnt force you and Im fine your blood its amazing it healed me almost straight away and no other girls blood has ever done that to me" My body was wanting him and I almost pushed him back on the couch I laughed " what and guys blood has?" he blushed " No thats not what i meant and  you know it I dont drink guys blood thats like totally gay".

We stood there in silence staring at each other and i kept catching him stealing glances at my chest.

" Do you want me to close up the bite marks? I shouldnt of bitten you twice im sorry i got carried away"

" No dont be sorry again i lliked it" he frowned

" what do you mean again?"

"Before you said you were sorry for kissing me and that you shouldnt of done it" My face was sad. He pulled my face up to his by my chin

" I could never and would never regret kissingg you" he lightly put his lips to mine and then pulled away showing great restraint more than i could say for myself I threw myself back at him kissing him and I even started undoing his pants he pushed me back into a wall and put my hands up and held them there

" Whoa slow down if you dont want to do it your not going to right way about it" he laughed but I could tell he was serious this was killing him.

" Whats wrong with me why cant i stop wanting for your hands to be on me and my lips to be on yours?" he laughed again.

" well its two things first its that you totally have the hots for me" I blushed " and the second is the endorphins from my bite...bites" I nodded understanding washed through me and i started to feel a little normal again.

He licked the bite marks and they closed up then he put his shirt around my shoulders it was bloody but I didnt mind it smelled like him.

" How about you sleep with me tonight?" I nearly choked on my own spit.

" um I dont know you know i dont want to" he looked at me and burst out laughing

" I meant actully sleeping Crys love" I blushed really hard and then nodded he turned around " well your chariot awaits" I looked him up and down