Chapter 26

CRYSTAL POV

I was giving up. Sure I was still scared as hell of that vampire but I wasn't going to let him know that. Two times now I had tried to run away and both times it hadn't worked. I was obvisely in the middle of no where and I had the feeling I would get lost and die before I would get back home. I now hated Alec for forcefully taking me back and there wasn't any hope of me forgiving him in the future. Even if he begged.

I mostly sat around listening to music only coming out and demanding Alec make me some sort of food and drink I even had a bathroom next to my room that joined up with my room so I didn't have to leave the room. I hadn't seen the vampire loser since when I had woken up with him next to me. I was walking down the hall and pushed open Alec's door not bothering to knock.

I stopped when I saw a girl in there she looked familiar to me but I just couldn't place where I had seen her before the feeling of not knowing where you know someone from kills me. I smiled sweetly and fake like at her and  then turned my eyes on Alec.

" I'm hungry" I stated matter of factly. He looked at me and smirked then went to stand up but the girl pushed him back to sitting on his bed. I stepped forward shocked and she looked at me.

" What? Do you think everyone in this house is under your control now you dirty dog, Rohan is my boyfriend and Alec would listen to me before he listens to you so back off and back out of the room"

I stepped up to her and got in her face I didn't know what her problem was and right now I was glad I didn't remember who she was or where I knew her from.

" Excuse miss fake barbie I don't give a shit what you think I don't like anyone in this house I'd rather be in hell so shut your slutty dirty mouth and don't say that kind of stuff to me, If the Rohan your referring to is that disgusting vampire thanks for telling me the fun fact that his your boyfriend now when I wake up with him next to me I'll be sure to mention you"

I could almost see her eyes flame with anger and as I turned to walk out of the room the barbie doll grabbed my hair. I screamed and turned around and punched her. She jumped on me and held me down and went to bite me. It was then I realized that she too was a vampire. I would of been scared if not at that exact moment I got sick of being pushed around by vampires. She was sitting on my stomach so I gathered up all my force and kneed her in the back before she could bite me in the neck. She groaned and arch her back in pain. I rolled and she fell off of me then quickly regathered herself and stood back up. I ran at her and shoved her into a wall.

" You are such a disgusting freak and if you ever try to bite me or threaten me again I'll kick your ass even harder" then I punched her as hard as I could.

She slumped down a tiny bit and I turned and walked out. Alec held her back so she could'nt come after me again.

" Anna calm down" Alec repeated over and over. I turned around.

" Yeah Anna" I said her name with venom in it " calm down". I went to walk out the door and I ran into something hard I would of fallen on my arse and ruined my bad ass exit if a arm hadn't reached out and grabbed my waist. I looked up to the person's face and went to thank them until I saw who it was.

" Ew get your hands off of me" I stepped out of the vampires hold and stepped around him. I walked back to my room and could hear him following. I whipped around.

" Could you maybe not follow me?"

He stopped and looked at me like he was confused. I held up my hands in a questioning stance.

" What are you like my own personal stalker or something?"

He shrugged and I turned around and kept walking till I got to the door and he was still following me.

" Crystal can we talk?"

I shrugged and opened my door and he followed me in I didn't sit down I stayed standing and crossed my arms. He walked further into the room but tried to stay away from me like I was the monster here. He seemed like he was thinking of the how to put what he wanted to say into words.

" I know you don't understand because of your memory problem but me and you once cared about each other"

" Does your girlfriend know that?" He sighed.

Out of know where his eyes became urgent and pleading and he walked right up to me and grabbed my hips and pulled me towards him in a hug I hugged him back stunned but then I realized what I was doing and let go and the he kissed me hard and fast and passionate and then soft at the same time. This time I pushed him away hard and when his lips disconnected from mine they were tingling like they had just felt something that they thought they had lost forever and missed very much. My fingers went to my mouth and I ran them over my lips. The vampire was back up and staring at me his eyes were shining with hope.

" Why did you just do that you have a girlfriend and she's a vampire and your a vampire and I'm human?"

He came up to me again and looked into my eyes

" Your not just a human Crystal we are connected and always will be you can run away but you will always feel a part of you is missing that is what I feel like right now and I know you feel like there is something missing. When you were in my arms you were so content just like me    and I felt like everything was back to normal I may be a vampire but I musn't be too bad if I can have you next to me and not drink your blood"

A part of me did feel missing ever since I had come to and freaked out. I felt like I had been sawed in half of spilt in two, Maybe he did have my other half if I really did loose my memory it could be true that I was friends with this vampire connected to him even maybe my life had taken a turn down a path that lead me to living with a vampire and liking him. He was waiting for my response.

" Why did you kiss me?"

" I couldn't stop myself I needed to feel like I had you back even if it was only for a second"

" Your girlfriend though did she know that we were so......close?" He laughed at this.

" Does she look like the kind of girl that sticks to one guy at a time?" I shook my head. Deffiantly not.

" It dosen't matter if I believe you or not the fact is that I don't remember you and just found out vampire's exist think yourself lucky that I feel at home here for some reason, I do have a question though, Where does my father and my little brother think I am?"

" They think your going and staying at the boarding school near here which you were until you lost your memory" I nodded being thankful that they didn't think I was dead or just missing. I was starting to think this was one of the nicest vampire's I had ever met that is if I had met any other vampire's.

" You don't like me cause I'm a vampire and you think I hurt you which I did but I didn't mean it and you let me drink your blood I didn't force you but I couldn't stop and took too much and I am so sorry for that and I will regret it forever and I won't be able to live with myself if you don't get your memory back soon"

" Did I have sex with you?" He slowly nodded and I took in a deep breath.

" Didn't think I would ever say that I've slept with a vampire" I laughed a little at myself and he laughed at me.

" Well thankyou for letting me explain and if you need anything, anything at all just ask" I gave him a small sad smile and then he left.