Chapter 2

Everly's POV

I wake up in a darkroom. It takes a moment for everything to come back but when it does I quickly slide off the bed and lay down on my stomach on the floor. It's dark and I don't know if I'm in here by myself. I don't even breathe to see if I can hear someone else breathing or moving around the room. When I don't hear anything I look around the room for any source of light or escape. I see light coming from what appears to be a crack at the bottom of a door. Just to be safe I stay on my stomach and as quietly as I can I use my arms to do a sort of commando crawl/slide across the room.

When I get to the door I slowly stand up and feel around to get my balance and find a feel for my surroundings. My hand touches the wall and I find the light switch. Before I turn it on I pat about for an object to hold onto and use as a weapon. I feel around what feels like a table till my hand connects with something sturdy. When I have the object securely in my hand I turn the light on and hold out the lamp ready to hit someone with it. As I look around the room I realize that there isn't anyone in here. My stance relaxing slightly as I now know I'm not in immediate danger. I look around the room and the first thing I notice is how fancy it's decorated. All the furniture is dark wood and the complimenting colors are collections of whites and browns. It has a very expensive feel to it. Not bad for a kidnap victim I suppose.

Moving back towards the door I turn the handle and it opens. I can't stop myself from doing a little victory dance. I slowly pull the door open only to see the back of a man's head and when I say man I mean more beast than man. Like seriously from the back he looks like he could be a pro wrestler. Someone call the avengers and ask them if they are missing their hulk. I quietly close the door as to not startle the beast. Well, my victory was short lived.

Guess I shouldn't of celebrated till I had escaped. I did have my lamp but even if I used all my strength to bust it over his head I doubt I could knock him out and then I would have a seriously pissed-off troll-looking thing on my hands. I huff and head back to the middle of the room. That's when I see some clothes folded on the bed. I pick them up and look at them. It's a dress and underwear. The dress looks like it was made for a hooker. It's red and leaves barely anything to the imagination with how tight and short it is. It has matching underwear with it. I scoff and chuck them on the floor. This wasn't looking good. I'm surprised I'm not freaking out more. I had always been calm in high adrenaline situations though. Had even been told before that if someone ever tried to kidnap me that nobody would have to worry as they would probably return me after a few hours on account of how annoying and noncompliant I am. Never thought it would happen though. Jokes on me I guess. Let's hope the theory is correct and they don't like me and just want me gone. Doubt it though.

I'm sitting for an extensive amount of time before the door finally opens and a man walks in. This one is much smaller than the door guard but he looks deceptively strong. He appears to be in his early twenties. He has very dark brown hair almost black and green eyes. He's tall and built but not overly buff. If he wasn't a kidnapper I might even think his good looking. Glaring him down I notice his eyes take on a look of boredom.

"Hello, Darling sorry to intrude on your sullen moping but could you be a dear and pop those clothes on for me? Pretty please?" surprise creeps its way in when I hear his English accent. He points to the pile on the ground. I stick my chin out and glare at him.

"Uh no Darling, I don't want to pop the clothes on" I put on a girly British mimicking voice just to drive home the message of I'm not doing a damn thing you want. He smirks and walks over to me. I quickly pick up the lamp and toss it at it his head. He spins and catches it just before it hits him in the back of the head. Just like the guy in the alley.

" Seriously? Are you some weird freak of nature who sucks up woman's blood too?" I stay standing next to the bed and cross my arms.

"Well aren't you a smart cookie, you've half figured it out. Now if you are really smart you'll put those clothes on before I have to put them on for you" He looks me up and down and licks his lips slowly.