Chapter 34

A/N 

Hey guy's sorry it took so long to put up :) Also sorry if there is any mistake's I didn't check all of it I was too excited to get it up for you's <3 Comment. Vote. Tell me what you think! Thannkkks!

When I woke up the morning of the presentation ball I was nervous and I had no clue why. I was excited and couldn't wait but I was nervous and I couldn't stop pacing back and forth every time I walked somewhere. Rohan had been trying to calm me down for the majority of the money but nothing worked he even kissed me but didn't get any reaction out of me. I managed to pace my way into the car and we headed to the palace to begin getting ready. Lizzie bounded down stairs as usual but this time she was in a dress rob and had her hair up in a wet bun.

" You need to come with me and start getting ready else we will be here till tomorrow" Rohan kissed me too before I got dragged out to have my face and hair decorated. It was midday and the ball was starting at six o,clock and Lizzie and our were getting our makeup done by professional make up artist then we would have our hair done by hairdressers and then we would slowly make our way to getting into our dresses. The make up artist were putting the finishing touches on our make up when the king walked in. If the makeup artist were human then they wouldn't of been expected to bow as they didn't know it was a king but they were vampires so they quickly bowed. The king dismissed them and they shuffled out of the room.

" Can I please talk to Crystal alone for one minute Elizabeth" She nodded to her father and followed the makeup artist out the room. I stood up and looked to him. He was already in a very nice looking tux and a royal looking sash across his chest. He smiled to me and I was thankful that he had seen the error of his ways and became the great king and father I knew him to be.

" Can I help you with anything your majesty?" 

" No I just came to see how you were handling, Rohan said you were nervous and I just wanted to make sure you were ok" How was this the same man that took me from Rohan because I had feelings for him, Made me a sex slave and chucked me in a dungeon. He was so different I was surprised how fast his attitude had changed ever since I found him with that women.

" I am nervous sir but I will be okay I'm also very excited, Is anyone accompanying you tonight?" 

" Yes Victoria will be accompying me tonight" So that was the womens name. I was proud of him for not being afraid to bring a human as his date to the ball.

" Crystal I hope that what happened in the past is now forgiven and forgotten I am trying to be a different man and I am trying to be a better father for my children, After Lydia their mother died I emotionally pulled away from them and I became a cruel man. When I first met you I didn't think it was going to last so I ignored you and Rohan being together but when I saw how attached you two were to each other I didn't want Rohan to get hurt how I did so I took you and hoped your love for each other would die out once he married Anna but nothing changed you still loved each other as much as when I took you away. I am not a man that has said sorry many times in my life but I am completely sure that it is that right then to apologize to you" I smiled at him and hugged him. I hoped we got closer as time went on.

" Thankyou your majesty that really means alot to me" He nodded and left and Lizzie and the hairdressers rushed back in to get started on our hair. We were both having our hair up. Lizzie's hair was straight but up in a big bun style with her fringe down. My hair was curled and pinned up with little curls left out here and there. The hair dressers place the tiara's in the right place for us and we looked amazing. It was five thirty when we were slipping into our dresses. We looked so royal and tears started to come to my eyes. Lizzie lightly slapped my arm and I glared at her.