Lovely States

Hannaley’s POV

 I get off the plane and cuddle into my jacket. Finally, home sweet home. I can finally see Zoella again after about a month. I look over at Gwen who has an excited look. “You read for this again Gwen?” She nods in excitement.

I roll my eyes but let a smile creep on. We walk into the airport and walk through the crowds of people. Sure is it crowded today. We finally walk over to retreat our bags. “I love the states.” She grins. “I’m moving out here when I’m done with Uni.”

“Yeah, sure.” I grab the burgundy luggage and set it down on the floor. I wait till Gwen gets hers and start walking out of the airport.

“Who’s going to pick us up?” She turns to me. I shrug my shoulders and start looking for someone. We walk out of the warm building and out into the freezing December weather. I grab a scarf out of my duffel bag and wrap it around my neck.  

“There.” I say when I notice my dad and Sam. We walk over to them. “Hey dad.” I smile and give him a huge hug.

“Hannaley.” He laughs. “I’ve missed my little girl.”

“What about me Hanna?” I hear Sam say. I pull away from my dad and run into Sam’s outstretched arms. “I have someone I want you to meet.” He looks down at me.

“Are you finally settling down?” I tease him. I pull away because I see him start blushing. “Oh my you are!” I scream with excitement.

“Okay simmer down you to.” My dad chuckles.

The ride back home was filled with us poorly singing Christmas songs. When we got out Sam and dad helped us get our bags and take them back into the house.

"Welcome back honey!" I hear my mom yell from somewhere in the house.

"It's good to be back." I reply. I grab my bags and head upstairs to my room. I quickly set my bags down and run over to the room next to mine.

Surely enough my precious baby daughter was there sucking on a pacifier. I gently pick her up and carry her in my arms. "I've missed you so much." I coo. I start walking downstairs where I'm met with a blonde girl.

"Hi, I'm Allison." The girl smiles at me.

"I'm Hannaley." I smile politely. Who is she and what is she doing in my house?

"Oh Hanna!" Sam comes into view. "This is Allison my girlfriend." He wraps his arm around her waist.

"Oh." I nod. "Nice to meet you Allison. I hear you tamed this one right here." I smirk at my brother.

She let out a small laugh. And it wasn't one of those fake annoying laugh it was a genuine one. She seems really nice once you think about it. Anyone that could put up with my brother must really have patience.

"Is she yours?" She asks me a bit hesitantly.

"Yeah." I smile down at Zoella. "You want to carry her?"

"Yeah." She smiles at me. I gently hand her over to Allison, making sure she's in a comfortable position. "She's so pretty." Allison rocks her gently. "What's her name?"

"Zoella." I reply. At that moment Gwen comes down the stairs and is met by us just standing there. "Oh Gwen this is Sams girlfriend Allison. Allison this is my cousin Gwen." I introduce them to each other.

"Finally he finds a nice looking girl." Gwen cries as she walks into the kitchen.

"Sorry we just never had faith in him." I laugh. "Let's go see what they're making in the kitchen?"