Her Truth

Happy Easter!! :) 

This chapter is super short. But you know the name of this chapter says it all. 

Okay I just wanna say you guys are the best! I love you all! 

But I would love a little of feed back from you. Like what do you want in the story and what do you want to see more of? Who's your favorite character? Couple? 

So please comment your thoughts! 

"Where are we?" 

"My favorite place." Niall grinned. 

I looked around it was a soccer field. There was two nets on each side and green grass in between. It was surrounded around a woody area. Nobody seemed to come around here but the grass was still green and healthy. 

"We own this." Niall said walking towards the woodsy area. "Come." 

I took his hand and walked with him. We walked for a bit then a small shack came up. I looked at him and gave him a quizzical look. He looked at me and let out a chuckle. 

"Stay out here." 

I nodded and he went in it. Moments later he came out with a soccer ball. I smiled at the thought of playing soccer. My only escape. 

I ran up to him and took it away from him. I threw it to the ground and started dribbling it towards the field. Once I was on the field I ran towards one of the nets and kicked as hard as I could into it. 

The ball bounced back out and Niall ran towards it. 

"Not so bad." He smirked. I smirked back at him and ran towards him. 

We spent about an hour just kicking the ball around and fooling around with each other. I learned Niall is a good soccer player.  

We were sitting in the middle of the field till Niall spoke up. 

“You’re a good soccer player Hannaley.” Niall smirked.

“You are too, Horan.” I gave him a cheeky grin.

“What can you say about Luke?” Niall asked raising an eyebrow.

I mimicked his actions curious as to why he brought Luke up. “Well he’s in Australia right now and the rest stayed.”

“You really like them don’t you?”

I nodded. “Yeah. You know they’re not bad Niall.”

He let out a small sigh. “I know.”

It was quiet for a couple of seconds. "So why did you punch her when she brought up Gwen?"

I sighed. "I don't like it when they talk bad about her. I owe her a lot." 

"Owe her?" He raised an eyebrow. 

"Yeah like my life." I said. My eyes were getting glossy. The tears on the brim of my eyes. 

"How?" Niall asked. His voice was a genuinely concerned voice. 

"I was in the hospital and someone tried to poison me while I was there. Gwen saw that I was sweating a lot while I was asleep and she called the doctor. That's when they saw what was happening and had to pump my stomach because it was in the food they gave me. It left me so weak that I couldn't do soccer again." I confessed. "But my recovery was quick but they still didn't let me." 

"Hence your medical condition?" 

I nodded. Niall put his arm around me and I nuzzled my head in his neck. A tear fell out of my eyes and down my cheek. 

"I could have died Niall." I mumbled. "She saved me." 

"I know baby." Niall whispered in my ear. "Why were you in the hospital to start with?" 

I looked up at him. Should I tell him? I mean I trust him and all but I don't know. 

“Hold up.” I got up and ran to the car. I went to my bag and took out my phone. I ran back to the field and sat down next to Niall. 

I unlocked my phone and went to my photos. "This is Zoella." I said showing him a picture of the ginger baby. It was one of us before I left. "My daughter." 

He froze. He looked at me with a surprised face. His opened his mouth to say something but he closed it and opened it again but quickly closed it. 

He removed his arm that was put around me. He had a stern face and looked mad? 

"Why the fuck couldn't you tell me that before time?" He abruptly got up. 

"What?"

"I could have saved sometime not wasting it on you!" He screamed. He got up and walked to the car. I got up and followed him. "Where is she huh? Why aren't you responsible for your baby? You could easily opened your legs!" 

I stopped walking. Rage filling within me. 

"Shut the fuck up Niall!" I screamed. "You don't know what happened. You don't know that I was raped!" 

He stopped dead in his tracks. He turned around, fire in his eyes. 

The tears that were threatening to escape fell down my cheeks. "I was raped a year ago Niall." I croaked. My voice breaking at the end.

"Who?" He said through gritted teeth.

I shook my head. "That doesn't matter now. The good this is I got a beautiful baby who I love."

He nodded and walked over to me. He got my hand and hugged me. He put his arms around me in a protective way. "Nobody's touching you now." He whispered.

I nodded the tears still rolling down my cheeks. I hugged him tightly not wanting to let go. Even if he practically called me slut. I don’t care.

"Let's run away."