Lets Ditch

These chapters are leading up to something BIG. Enjoy xx

Yesterday was so fun with Niall after I told him about being bullied we started joking around. After he dropped me off I went to go apologize to Gwen but she wasn’t home. I went to sleep not knowing where she was or what time she was getting home. I was going to apologize this morning but she ignored me and we ended up arguing even more. It got bad to the point where I had to walk to school.

I was walking to school when a white Audi drove up next to me and offered to give me a ride. I gladly accepted the offer. I could have been late to school but thanks to Niall I wasn’t.

I don’t know where I stand with Niall. Sure I think he’s really hot and sweet. But I also have to think about Luke and how I shouldn’t play with him. But then again I shouldn’t play with Niall.

Even if I kissed Luke and I spend a lot of my time with him. I feel more comfortable and safer with Niall. Sure I’m also comfortable with Luke but there’s something that doesn’t feel right.

I finished washing my hands and got out of the restroom. I was walking back to my class when I heard a.

“Hey beautiful.”

It wasn’t the fact that they said beautiful that I turned around. I turned around because of the Irish accent in that persons voice.

“Hey Niall.” I smiled at the blond boy.

He was wearing a black tee and blue jeans. His tattoos were showing a lot more.

He walked over to me and gave me a hug. I instantly hugged back.

I pulled back but he didn’t let go.

“Niall.” I groaned looking up at him. I’m that short.

He looked down at me and smiled.

“Let’s ditch?”

“And go?” I asked.

“To the big city.” He chuckled.

“How are we going to get out?” I challenged.

“The front door duh.” He said in a duh tone.

“Just like that?”

“Yeah.” He nodded. “They don’t even notice.”

“No Niall I’m not ditching.” I said shaking my head.

“But Hannaley please?” He pouted.

“No.” I said trying to resist his pouting.

“Pretty please?” He said pouting even more.

“Ugh fine.” I gave in.

“Okay good.” He smiled. He finally let go of me but not before giving me a squeeze. “Wait for me by the restroom when the period is over.” He said walking away.

I nodded and walked back into class.

-

“There you are!” I exclaimed.

“I was talking to Zayn.” He explained. I nodded and started walking with him. We walked towards the front of the school. I couldn’t help but look back every minute.

“They’re not going to catch us.” Niall assured me.

He got made hand and led me to the doors. He started walking fast and that’s when I noticed the teacher walking our way. He pulled us by a pillar so the teacher couldn’t see us.