Family Business

Hey guys! So I wanted to say thank you for the 7K. I love you all!

I started a new story called Game Over. Can you please check it out and tell me what you think please? 

This chapter is a bit different so enjoy! 

Niall's POV

I watched her sleep peacefully. Her evenly breaths and she even mumbles things in her sleep. My grip around her tight, I don't ever want to lose her. She's so fragile and small. I can't let her go. I can't let anything hurt her. I feel the need to protect her from everyone and everything. Even Daniel.

"Remember we are here for business." I reminded the boys. "No funny business, you guys can't bring girls back to the hotel." 

"I don't have to bring her over here, I'll just take her to her room." Harry smirked as he laid on the bed. 

"No Harry not even Julie." I warned him. "Her brother is our business partner." I said giving him a steady look. 

"What is this party even about?" Zayn asked walking out of the bathroom. 

"Halloween party." Liam replied, next to Harry. 

"I'm not dressing up." Louis protested. He laughed and sat down on the floor pulling out his laptop. 

I sat down on the couch flipping the channels on the tv. Nothing catched my attention so I just turned it off. I decided to walk to the nearest Halloween store to buy a costume. It took me five minutes to get to the nearest one around. 

I walked up to one of the workers and asked her for a costume. "Hello Miss can you show me to the super hero costumes?" 

The young girl turned around and smiled at me. She not very discreetly checked me out. Her eyes falling on my tattooed arms. 

"Sure thing cutie." She winked at me. I gagged when she turned around and followed her. I swear some girls need Jesus. 

"Here you are." She stopped in front of a rack. "If you need any help just call me. Even if you need help putting it on." 

I rolled my eyes at her and walked over to the rack. 

I rummaged through the rack but I didn't find anything. I turned around and walked away. 

"What?!" A voice shrieked out of the nowhere. "Yes I bought the dress." Then a pause. "I'm not refunding it I'm going to wear it even if you don't wear it." 

Foot steps were heard. I saw a head of light brown hair. She was wearing a light blue tank top and grey sweats. A brown bag was in her hand with what I assume is a costume. 

"Thank you!" She waved at the cashier and was gone. Her voice was of honey as cheesy as it sounds. Her American accent clear as water. 

I was intrigued by her even if I only saw her back. I went after her but it was too late she was out of sight. 

I walked back to the hotel empty handed. Maine is so different from London, it's full of life not like the gloomy days we get back home. 

"Where were you?" A worried Liam asked. 

"Out and about." I winked at him. He laughed and went back to his couch. I went over to my suitcase and took out my black skinny jeans and a grey Captain America shirt.