Girl Time

I'm sorry this chapter is bad and the end is rushed. I apologize a million times for that. I still haven't gotten my laptop fixed so Im updating from my iPod.

Oh go check out @5SOS_Obsession she's a really nice chick and she's starting a Luke story :)

Don't forget to vote and comment :)

"No Niall you can't." I said sternly.

"But Hannaley please I want to come with you guys." He pouted. He looked so adorable sticking out his bottom lip.

"No." I shook my head. I get on my tippy toes and give him a quick kiss. "Bye!" I yelled over at him while I got into Gwen's car.

Dani and Perrie were in the back of her car. Gwen decided to join in so we brought her along. She turns the car on and drives to Nicky's house.

It's been four days since I got the mysterious text message. I've been getting one each day. And what's strange is that I get them when I'm alone. I'm never with someone. They consist of:

I told you to stay away from him.

You don't know the mess you're getting into.

I decided to ignore them since nothing has happened. But the first text did scare me. Your child. How did they about Zoella? The only person that knows about her is Niall. It can't be Daniel or Julie because they don't know about Niall.

"Hey guys." A voiced boomed through the car. I look and see its Nicky. We all say hello to her and take off to mall in London.

"So Nicky." Perrie wiggles her eyebrows. "I see you fancy Mr. Styles."

Nicky seems to be taken back by Perrie's remark. "Um no." She shakes her head with a blush on her cheeks.

"Well it seems like he takes an interest on you." I wink at her.

She buries her face in her hands and we all laugh at her reaction. The rest of the car ride is spent belching lyrics out.

When we get there we find that it's slightly packed. We walk in through the doors I walked in with Niall not to long ago.

"Oh my." Gwen gasped. I look over at her to see her eying all the stores. "This is heaven."

"Which store do we hit first?" I asked.

"Well we're also shopping for homecoming." Dani said. "Which you are coming to." She pointed to Nicky.

"Who am I going to go with?" She asked shocked.

"Harry." Perrie said in a duhh tone. At the mention of Harry's name, Nicky starts to blush.

"Forever 21." I say out of the nowhere. They all look at me then nod.

"Nicky when we get back home we're going to through out a couple of your clothing." Perrie informs her.

"Not my band T-shirts." She shakes her head fast. "Those are my babies."

-

We walked into the final store of the day. Shopping is so tiring. We went every store we could find. I found my dress back at Forever 21, a black sequined dress. Gwen settled for a burgundy long sleeve shirt with a skirt and a belt with these cute boots. Perrie found a greenish frilly dress. And now we're at the last store looking for Danielle's and Nicole's dress.

Nicky bought half of Forever 21. Just kidding but she bought two full bags of clothes. Then we headed to other stores and she at least bought one clothing item from each.